Christmas is already coming and with it all that air of charm and magic that comes with the ornaments. The holiday season is loaded with meaning and the decor helps us with the preparation of the energies and joy we want for next year. Today we will talk about decoration with white christmas tree :
The tree is the main item of the Christmas decoration and deserves special attention. The synthetic models (as is the case with the white tree that we will show here) are practical, sustainable and offer a lot of versatility when it comes to size, textures and materials. The color of this tree makes reference to the snow and combines with everything you imagine, from more fun items, full of glam or minimalist.
Before purchasing your white tree you need to think about some details to have a harmonious decoration, so before you get any ornament, check out our general tips on how to decorate your white christmas tree :
- Size : The first question you should ask yourself is "Where will I put my white Christmas tree?". If it's in a limited space or on a piece of furniture, think of smaller models. But if you can count on a lot of space and still want the tree to stand out in the environment, it is worth betting on the traditional big Christmas tree.
- Choosing the Ornaments : The embellishments of your white Christmas tree can come in many different colors and shapes. In addition to the traditional balls, you can use star shapes, candy, musical instruments and whatever else your creativity asks for.
- Colors : Thinking about the effects caused by colors we can say that the white, black, gold or silver embellishments give an elegant look to your white Christmas tree referring to the minimalist style. The shades of blue like turquoise and electric blue are a trend current and help you give a cooler touch or make references to the sea. With red you can make reference to the traditional colors of Christmas, especially if you combine it with the green. Even more fun colors like purple, lilac and pink can go into your decoration, which can go from the strongest tones to the lightest ones and make your decoration something very current and full of glam. Other possibilities include colorful ornaments, gradient and the harmonization with the decoration of the surroundings.
- Materials and textures : If you want to get away from the more traditional materials for the white tree, there are some trends that can make a difference in your Christmas, be it tree or ornament. This is a great opportunity if you want to use craft elements in your decor. Techniques such as crochet, macrame, knitting, embroidery and other work with line are super high and can compose both a minimalist decór and more fun. Other materials such as gypsum, biscuit or ceramic, balloons, wood, paper and cardboard (which allow a myriad of techniques from origami to being stacked) can help give your personal touch to every corner of your Christmas decoration.
- Lighting : You can use the lights both as the protagonists of the decoration of your white tree and in conjunction with the colorful ornaments. Be aware of the colors of the lights, ideally you should use colors that do not contrast much with the white of the tree, such as yellow and white. An important tip when setting the flasher is to start at the top of the tree and leave it on while placing it for easy viewing of the whole.
65 white Christmas tree templates to inspire you
Now check out our tips for decorating your white Christmas tree:
Image 01 - White snowy Christmas tree.
White may be on the tree as a snow effect over the traditional green pine.
Image 02 - A little Christmas sweetness.
For more fun decorating, find alternative ornaments to decorate your tree and make a favor.
Picture 03 - Christmas colorful and fun.
Or, if you're looking for something more traditional, invest in lots of color. With a white tree, there is no mistake and the tones end up coming in perfect harmony!
Picture 04 - Christmas to the small details.
Making a souvenir or a treat for your guests can have a very elegant and special result.
Image 05 - White and golden Christmas tree with a touch of blue to glamorize.
Particularly in white trees, consistency in decoration is essential! And one way to ensure it is to choose a color palette to base all the elements.
Image 06 - Lights and variety.
The flashing lights are also fundamental in the Christmas decoration. And in the white tree, it gives a special glow to the environment where it is.
Image 07 - White and natural lighting.
For environments with more neutral colors, natural light gives a super interesting effect, leaving the decorations in focus and making the tree "fade" a little.
Image 08 - Elegant snow.
A pity that in Brazil does not snow! But in this tropical climate, if you want to create your own snow to decorate your tree, use cotton!
Image 09 - White tree and a colorful Christmas.
A white tree does not mean that your Christmas decoration will be neutral and without personality! Invest in the color chart of the ornaments that will make up the scenery.
Picture 10 - Gold and black in a glam decoration.
Image 11 - Minimalist tree.
Image 12 - Predominance of white with highlights for the decorations in the colors of Christmas: green and red.
Picture 13 - Christmas tree in a beach climate.
Another great ambiance type is to join the decoration with another theme that you like, like this tree all thought in a beach climate, with shells and stars of the sea as decoration.
Image 14 - The power of paper in table settings.
Picture 15 - With TAGs as tree ornaments.
How about putting TAGs and writing requests or thanks during the Christmas dinner?
Image 16 - Decoration in B & W.
Even if it is not in the usual Christmas colors, black and white can match very well in your commemorative decor.
Image 17 - White and rustic Christmas tree with dry twigs.
To create your own Christmas tree, there are several ideas you can follow, including collecting a branch in a park or square and decorating it.
Image 18 - Truffles rolled in confectioner's sugar forming a super sweet tree.
Another way to create the cone shape of the Christmas tree. We doubt that it will last until the end of the supper!
Image 19 - Average tree to put on the side tables.
Picture 20 - With a touch of blue! Enjoy the neutrality of white to choose a secondary color in the embellishments.
Picture 21 - Innovate! Silk paper beehive stacked in tree shape.
Every year Christmas comes more we always want a new decoration. So try to use different materials and do not keep the rest of the year saved waiting for the next party!
Picture 22 - Tree with tulle!
For decoration, tulle, voile and satin ribbons are great for creating a more romantic ambiance.
Image 23 - Monochrome gradient.
Image 24 - Decoration with chains.
Image 25 - Christmas tree lighting fixture in plaster.
For the artisans: how can one not be enchanted by these Christmas trees that emit candlelight?
Picture 26 - Use creativity in decorating.
We are here to prove that the Christmas decoration can also be very good if you leave the traditional and try to give some personal and fun touches.
Image 27 - Floating tree: Christmas balloons.
A completely unusual tree type!
Image 28 - White as snow.
Picture 29 - Candy, ornaments and sweet colors for a more cute decoration.
Nowadays we can find decorations of all kinds and colors to prepare our homes for Christmas.
Picture 30 - Tree for the whole family to gather and exchange gifts.
If your family and environment is large, invest in a special tree to put all gifts!
Picture 31 - Christmas decoration on the wall.
But if the space is small, a different tree on the wall helps save space!
Image 32 - Lightweight christmas trees made of feathers.
Image 33 - Decoration predominantly white in a traditional tree.
In spite of all the innovations, the Christmas traditions still leave us enchanted!
Image 34 - Following a warm color palette to contrast with white.
Image 35 - Golden complementing the glam style of the tree.
Image 36 - A smaller tree to decorate other rooms.
In addition to the trees on the wall, small trees can be good substitutes for smaller environments.
Image 37 - Thin branches.
Image 38 - Decorate your tree with folded colorful papers.
Join the family to make a different decoration and still train the skills in origami.
Image 39 - Pinnacles or squares of stacked felt?
Another idea to do at home.
Image 40 - Triangular trees in the table arrangement.
Image 41 - White, red and green.
Image 42 - Turn your wine corks.
Use small pieces of wood or wine corks as the basis for a super different tree like this with a plaster triangle.
Picture 43 - Browse party shops and find the right tree for you.
It can be a large, average or even a small one to put on the table at supper time.
Image 44 - Use different elements as decoration!
For trees in commercial environments, how about using elements common to the environment?
Image 45 - Choose your color chart for the decoration.
Image 46 - Traditional colors and lots of light.
Picture 47 - Christmas tree of eating: decorated Christmas cookies.
Another type of special keepsake that can be offered to guests during or after the party.
Image 48 - Golden decoration on white Christmas tree.
Image 49 - Embellish your tree with many Noble Papas.
There's no shortage of Santa's Inspired Tree Ornaments at Party Supply Stores!
Picture 50 - The colors of Christmas in alternative shades and pastels.
Picture 51 - Riding tree on MDF.
To save space when storing Christmas ornaments, these MDF mountable trees are super versatile.
Image 52 - Another example of monochromatic and coherent decoration.
Image 53 - White macrame tree to hang.
If you do some kind of manual work, use that trump in your favor and create something completely different!
Image 54 - Sustainable tire base.
Image 55 - Christmas tree festooned with little trees.
Christmas trees are never enough for a decoration! How about decorating them with their thumbnails and creating a fun environment?
Image 56 - Value your hand skills and build your own tree.
One more example to use your manual skills with line to create a different and unique decoration.
Image 57 - Red decoration with viscose.
Image 58 - Few larger branches and ornaments.
For trees with fewer branches or more spaced branches, use larger size ornaments to fill the void.
Image 59 - White tree in white environment.
Image 60 - Pink, orange and gold.
Image 61 - The white tree can be just an ornament.
Image 62 - Light coming from within.
Picture 63 - Tree in hive.
In the same style of spheres for decoration, these trees attract attention and are super delicate.
Image 64 - Embellishments in pink and gold hues.
Image 65 - Flasher and do not let the fashion of the pompoms pass.
The wool pompoms are very simple to make, they go well in various colors and create a different decoration for your tree. For those who want to venture, here is a tutorial with several ways to do: