The choice of floor in environments is a subject that many people have doubts, because in the market there are a variety of options and models. What should be taken into account at the time of construction or renovation is the practicality of cleanliness, beauty and the quality of the material.
To help you in choosing the floor and flooring you need to know a little of each type of model so you know the advantage and the disadvantage. From the many options we separate the most used in residential projects:
- Vinyl mimics wood texture and is widely used in indoor areas. This floor brings comfort to the environment by being soft and thermal.
- O granite and marble are noble floors so the cost of this coating is high, especially carrara marble and travertine. It is easy to clean with just a damp cloth to keep it always shiny.
- The carpet currently has a system of synthetic wires that receive treatment against fungi. But the ideal is to use them in commercial areas like offices, movie theaters or leisure areas of residential buildings.
- Laminates are known as Formica which mimics wood with a variety of textures and finishes. It has an easy installation and has high resistance.
- The rubber floor is excellent acoustic insulation, besides being non-slip. Ideal for playground, spaces for children and also gyms.
- Wood is the most used floor in social environments and dormitories. It is a noble material and has no error in interior design. They are generally seen as floors, tacos and parquet.
- Porcelain tile is preferred for high standard residences. There are a variety of designs, textures and sizes. It has advanced technology, so it does not create stains or molds.
- The ceramic floor has a variety of layout and models. The cool thing is to use them in wet areas like the bathroom and kitchen because it is waterproof and easy to clean.
Following these tips here are some images with different types of floors and coatings to help with your project:
Picture 1 - Floor in wooden block in 45 degrees
Picture 2 - Concrete floor with pebbles
Picture 3 - Mix of wood and ceramic floor
Picture 4 - Floor with colored plates of carpeting
Picture 5 - Tile floor in the shape of a diamond
Picture 6 - Brick floor
Picture 7 - Modern floor in carpet in the form of puzzle
Picture 8 - Tile and wood flooring mix
Picture 9 - Playground with rubber floor
Image 10 - Living room with carpeted floor
Image 11 - Floor with rectangular ceramic plate
Picture 12 - Ceramic floor
Picture 13 - Flat in burnt cement
Picture 14 - Cork floor
Picture 15 - White granilite floor with marble
Picture 16 - Kitchen with portuguese stone floor
Picture 17 - Draining floor
Picture 18 - Black and white tile floor
Picture 19 - Polished granite floor
Picture 20 - Kitchen with granite floor
Picture 21 - Hydraulic tile floor
Picture 22 - Laminate floor
Image 23 - Corridor and staircase in marble floor
Picture 24 - Parquet floor
Picture 25 - Kitchen with floor in glass tablet
Picture 26 - Bathroom with floor in black glass tablet
Image 27 - Loft with transparent glass insert floor
Image 28 - Frosted porcelain floor
Picture 29 - Floor in wooden block
Picture 30 - Room with vinyl floor
Image 31 - Floor with cement board
Picture 32 - Floor with black PVC plate
Image 33 - Leaked floor with cementitious plaque and grass
Picture 34 - Porcelain tile floor in light tone
Image 35 - Porcelain tile floor that imitates wood
Image 36 - Kitchen with porcelain tile floor
Image 37 - Polished porcelain floor
Image 38 - Epoxy resin floor in yellow color
Picture 39 - Floor in mixed wooden block
Image 40 - Wooden floor in common style
Picture 41 - Floor in wooden floor
Picture 42 - Floor in demolition wood floor
Picture 43 - Tile floor in hexagonal shape
Picture 44 - Polished cement floor
Picture 45 - Balcony with wooden deck floor
Picture 46 - Bathroom box with wooden deck floor
Image 47 - Outside area on deck deck in wood
Picture 48 - White granilite floor
Picture 49 - Kitchen with granilite floor
Image 50 - Granilite floor in black color