The curtain is the element that has a very important function, because besides decorating it protects against the luminosity in the environment. At the time of designing it is necessary to analyze the type, the finish, fabrics, models and measures so that this set is in harmony with the rest of the decoration of the space.
To help you here are some models so you do not get lost in the time of choice:
- Voal Curtain - Thin fabric with slight transparency and normally used in living room due to its partial locking of illumination.
- Twill Curtain - It is ideal for a relaxed and jovial dorm. The beauty of this fabric is to invest in modern and fun prints.
- DuoFold Curtain - With modern string system it has movements from bottom to top or vice versa.
- Blackout Curtain - Ideal for bedrooms, as it blocks 100% of the lighting.
- Curtain Roller - They have electric and manual activation and when shrunk they are rolled up and can be hidden in the plaster molding or in the curtain rod.
- Roman Curtain - They have dividers with structure of rods and when closed has finished folded horizontally. It has a variety of materials that can be used, the main ones are linen and fabrics.
- Ceiling Curtain - To cover external areas the most used is the Roman curtain, as it offers thermal comfort and a beautiful look.
- Curtain Panel - It has lateral recoil and is composed of panels that open in the horizontal direction fixed on rail.
To better understand the curtain models we separate 50 images of environments decorated with this decorative item that makes all the difference in space.
Picture 1 - Kitchen with white Roman curtain
Picture 2 - Living room with Roman twill curtain
Picture 3 - Room with Black Out System
Picture 4 - Kitchen with gray curtain curtain
Picture 5 - Linen curtain to divide environment
Picture 6 - Curtain of voal and silk trapped in the apparent rail
Picture 7 - Linen curtain on the ceiling
Picture 8 - Curtain with flower pattern fastened on shaft in arrow format
Picture 9 - Wooden shutter
Picture 10 - Roman curtain in the ceiling
Picture 11 - Room with roman curtain
Picture 12 - Room with curtain panel
Picture 13 - Room with Roman curtain
Picture 14 - Living room with curtain silhouette
Picture 15 - Room with gray Roman curtain
Image 16 - Cover with white Roman curtain system
Picture 17 - Room with white laminate shutter
Picture 18 - Room with curtain blackout roller
Picture 19 - Bathroom with black laminate shutter
Picture 20 - Curtain for bathroom
Picture 21 - Roman linen curtain
Picture 22 - Curtain of stamped silk composing with Roman curtain
Picture 23 - Dining room with vertical blind
Picture 24 - Living room with aluminum shutter
Picture 25 - Double Vision Roller Curtain
Image 26 - Striped twill curtain
Picture 27 - Living room with shantung curtain trapped by eyelets
Image 28 - Room with Roman curtain and voal curtain
Picture 29 - Living room with voal curtain on the man with eyelets
Picture 30 - Living room with curtain of voal and blind
Picture 31 - Living room with curtain of voal with rail hidden in plasterboard
Picture 32 - Room with curtain of voal with rail hidden in the cortineiro of PVC
Picture 33 - Living room with curtain of voal with rail in the lining
Image 34 - Dining room with curtain of voal in the man trapped by rings
Picture 35 - White Curtain of Voal with Man
Picture 36 - Voal curtain for high right foot
Picture 37 - Blind Vignette
Picture 38 - Room with cellular curtain
Image 39 - Living Room with Linen Curtain with Pleats
Picture 40 - Curtain of linen with rod
Image 41 - Living Room with Linen Curtain Stuck in Gypsum Lining
Picture 42 - Black Twist Curtain attached to the rod
Picture 43 - Living room with silk curtain with pleats
Picture 44 - Room with curtain of silk embedded
Picture 45 - Silk curtain on the man with rings
Picture 46 - Curtain with translucent fabric
Picture 47 - Living room with wooden shutter and curtain with pleats
Picture 48 - DuoFold Curtain
Image 49 - Living Room with curtain attached to the plasterboard
Picture 50 - Living room with curtain with bandô