In a Engagement party , the main focus is romanticism , so you do not have to choose a specific theme to start the decoration process. The important thing is to dare on the items, things that remind the couple and pastel tones.
The event needs to be funny and with some prerequisites that can not be missed for this type of party: sweets, salads, drinks, cakes and tables for the guests. The details as souvenirs or accessories to interact with the guests are optional. Following a beautiful decoration and with a lot of organization is a sign of a beautiful party.
To help you, check out some of the tips we have for you:
- At lamps are great for creating an intimate and romantic atmosphere. There are several models, from metallic, modern and rustic. You can put them on the tables or drop them off.
- Use modern and custom accessories , as a picture frame with the name of the bride and groom, picture with photos, initial names in the entrance hall, souvenirs that remind us of a special moment of the couple and so on. These choices add to the guests and make the party special.
- For those who want to create a style romantic , a lot of red color . Besides being the color of the passion she attracts much love to the couple. You can decorate with a few touches at the party with that tone, such as a tablecloth, balloons, red roses, hearts hanging on the chairs ... Ideas do not miss! Red and white make a great combination and are colors used for being classic and neutral.
- The cake can also help in decorating the main table . Ideally, it should be high and layered to give prominence to the table. To leave him in the mood for the party, try decorating with a plaque with a romantic phrase. No exaggeration to leave the main cake for the wedding party.
- Using bladders is an inexpensive option : with creativity, an engagement party is beautiful just decorated with them. You can make a heart-shaped panel behind the main desk or use the heart-shaped balloons to let them hang from the ceiling.
- Candles are the joker of any decor , because they can stay at the main table, at the guest tables or in well placed arrangements. The flowers should be spread throughout the environment whether it is on the cake table, guest table and so on.
- Leave a wall for the guests to write messages in these roles. In addition to interacting, it's a great way to decorate space. One can opt for a large panel or several hanging paper style clothesline that looks gorgeous.
- Decorate the environment with photos and objects that convey your story , leaving the environment personalized and very creative. It can be a photo mural with the best moments, personalized curtains with romantic words, hanging objects, letters of the couple's names hanging on the ceiling and so on.
Mix up these tips and have a special engagement party. Check out the decorating examples we have for you:
Picture 1 - Rustic style table for engagement party
Picture 2 - Excerpt decorated with heart for engagement party
Picture 3 - Support for sweets made with plate and cupcake
Picture 4 - Mural with photos of the guests for engagement party
Picture 5 - Cake decorated for engagement party
Picture 6 - Vase with flowers made of toothpick for engagement party
Picture 7 - Candy space for engagement party
Picture 8 - Thematic plate to decorate engagement party
Picture 9 - Bottle with messages for engagement party
Picture 10 - Nameplate of bride and groom to decorate engagement party
Picture 11 - Picture to leave message to the bride and groom on engagement party
Picture 12 - Picture frame with bride and groom hashtag for engagement party
Picture 13 - Glass with flowers and heart to decorate engagement party
Picture 14 - Forks for bride and groom on engagement party
Picture 15 - Cake decorated with flowers for engagement party
Image 16 - Lamp with hanging heart balloons
Image 17 - Table with candy propped up on tree trunk to decorate engagement party
Picture 18 - Hanging photo frames
Picture 19 - Pictures of the engaged couples in balloons to decorate engagement party
Picture 20 - Dining table with flower pot for engagement party
Picture 21 - Wooden structure to decorate engagement party
Picture 22 - Cupcake decorated for engagement party
Picture 23 - Small table for engagement party
Picture 24 - Cupcakes for engagement party
Image 25 - Decoration in letters or words
Picture 26 - Curtain with photos to decorate engagement party
Picture 27 - Table with romantic phrase suspended to decorate engagement party
Image 28 - Candles fastened on ribbons to decorate engagement party
Picture 29 - Golden Bottles with Flowers
Picture 30 - Table decorated for party of engagement in external area
Picture 31 - Personalized souvenir for engagement party
Picture 32 - Decoration with heart for engagement party
Image 33 - Sweet in glass pot
Picture 34 - Picture with message
Picture 35 - Album with photos and messages for engagement party
Image 36 - Main table with flower pot
Image 37 - Suspended portrait door
Picture 38 - Dining set with purple decor
Picture 39 - Decoration with candles and flowers
Picture 40 - Personalized drinking straws for engagement party
Image 41 - Round table for the guests
Picture 42 - Toothpick with heart
Picture 43 - Chair with lace
Picture 44 - Clothesline with pictures of the bride and groom to decorate engagement party
Image 45 - Main table decoration with boxes for engagement party
Image 46 - Candles placed in bottles
Picture 47 - Picture to hit photos with the guests
Picture 48 - Preacher for engagement party souvenir
Picture 49 - Table with clean dinner set for engagement party
Picture 50 - Bride's initials plaque to decorate engagement party