The built-in closets are a great way to save space in your bedroom or closet. First one needs to check the size of the space along with the movement and existing furniture, usually the maximum it can occupy of width is 80 centimeters.
In order for it to have its function adequately it is necessary to analyze the internal divisions and this will depend on the profile of the owner of the wardrobe . It is important to note what your priority items are and what you will save beyond clothing to size and distribute the drawers and racks.
There are a few basic tips to help you design your closet along with a professional in the area to solve problems that leave the furniture organized and look clean. Check out:
- For women it is important to put racks high enough to accommodate long dresses. When the partition has an extended hanger, ideally it should be made of aluminum due to the strength of the material.
- Drawer slides are very important for good performance in use. The telescopic model slides smoothly and also has a lock if you need to remove the drawer. The invisible slide, as the name itself already says, is not apparent because it is fixed to the bottom of the drawer.
- The type of wood used for carrying out the cabinet is MDF or solid wood. The MDF is the most sought after for joinery projects and in addition to possessing a good quality.
- Spaces to support ties, belts and accessories are great when dimensioning the wardrobe's internal partitions.
- Sliding doors are a great option to save space since the opening angle for conventional open doors need a minimum size. And it's nice to clad a mirrored door to expand the ambience and insert that indispensable item in the closet.
- Placing a lighting inside the closet makes it easier on a day-to-day basis and creates a pleasant place to choose the items.
- The drawers are ideas that have different depths to accommodate clothes with thin fabrics and also thick ones, such as sweatshirts and coats
Now see the models of built-in cabinets that Decor Easy has separated to make your home look more beautiful.
Picture 1 - Built-in wardrobe with led light
Picture 2 - Built-in wardrobe for girl's room
Picture 3 - Built-in cupboard with glass door
Picture 4 - Wardrobe without doors
Picture 5 - White built-in wardrobe
Picture 6 - Wooden wardrobe
Picture 7 - Built-in cupboard with dividers
Picture 8 - Built-in wardrobe with built-in tv
Picture 9 - Wardrobe in dark wood
Picture 10 - Built-in cupboard with sliding door
Picture 11 - Open closet type closet
Picture 12 - Built-in wardrobe with wooden sliding door
Picture 13 - White lacquered built-in wardrobe
Picture 14 - Built-in cupboard with mirrored sliding door
Picture 15 - Built-in cupboard with shelves and drawers
Picture 16 - Built-in cupboard with wooden sliding door with glass finish
Picture 17 - Built-in closet with curtain closure
Picture 18 - Black built-in wardrobe
Picture 19 - Closet in the closet
Picture 20 - Small built-in cupboard
Picture 21 - Built-in closet with sliding door in closet
Picture 22 - Wooden built-in wardrobe
Picture 23 - Cabinet inlaid with minimalist style
Picture 24 - Built-in cupboard with apparent shelves
Picture 25 - Cabinet inlaid with wooden boxes to fit in the niches
Picture 26 - Closet closet for men's closet
Picture 27 - Closet for female closet
Picture 28 - Built-in wardrobe with sliding ladder
Picture 29 - Built-in cupboard with glass doors
Picture 30 - Built-in closet with shoe door
Picture 31 - Gray built-in wardrobe
Picture 32 - Closet without doors
Picture 33 - Built-in cupboard with high shelves
Image 34 - Cabinet built-in corridor
Picture 35 - Built-in wardrobe for children's room
Picture 36 - Built-in wardrobe with silver long handle
Picture 37 - White built-in wardrobe
Picture 38 - Built-in cupboard in white lacquered wood
Picture 39 - Green built-in cupboard
Picture 40 - White built-in wardrobe with wood detail
Picture 41 - Built-in cupboard with drawers underneath
Picture 42 - Cabinet inlaid lacquered gray
Picture 43 - Built-in closet with door in blackboard paint
Picture 44 - Cabinet inlaid in light wood
Picture 45 - Modern built-in wardrobe
Picture 46 - Large built-in closet with space to support TV
Picture 47 - Built-in closet with classic style
Picture 48 - Built-in closet for girl's room
Picture 49 - Built-in cupboard with glass shelves
Image 50 - Built-in closet for storing household items