Those who have wooden floors or want to install this type of flooring will inevitably get to know the sinteco. For those who do not yet know, the sinteco is a transparent resin - or veneer, as some prefer to call - that serves to renew, protect and treat the wood of the floor.
The average durability of the sinteco is eight years and the application of the product must be done by a professional. There are currently three different types of synthetics: glossy, matte and satin - semi gloss. The choice depends on the type of finish you want to give the floor, as they all play the same role.
Check below the main advantages and disadvantages of the sinteco:
- Gives shine and ensures a new look for wood flooring;
- Protects against termites and fungi;
- Durable and sturdy, it can last anywhere from eight to twelve years when taken care of;
- The elasticity of the sinteco accompanies the dilation and natural movement of the wood floor;
- Easy to clean.
- Requires the hiring of professional or specialized company to carry out the application;
- It does not allow cleaning with traditional products found in the supermarkets, like waxes, disinfectants and common cleaners, since they can attack the resin of the floor;
- Cleaning with water requires complete drying to prevent stains under the floor;
How to apply sinteco
The application of the synthesis should be done by a qualified professional who guarantees the quality of the service later. Either way it is interesting to know the procedure adopted so that you accompany the execution there in your house. Check out:
- The first step prior to the application of the sinteco is to sanding and scraping the entire wood floor in order to eliminate any trace of varnish on the surface. This step is important for the complete adhesion of the resin to the floor to occur;
- Then the professional polishes the floor;
- After the powder has been removed, the sinteco is started. It is very simple to apply the product, and can even be applied with a roller;
- The sinteco should be very well spread on the floor, with uniform movements on the whole surface;
- For a perfect finish it is recommended to apply two coats of the product;
- After the application is completed, it is advisable to wait 48 hours before releasing the space for the movement of people;
Tips, care and maintenance with sinteco
To keep the synth always beautiful, it is important to follow some recommendations. See below:
- During the first 30 days after the application of the sinteco it is recommended to clean with a soft bristle broom only until the resin has completely dried;
- After this period the cleaning can be carried out normally with a damp cloth or broom, however, it is important to wipe a dry cloth to remove all moisture from the floor;
- Do not use wax in the sinteco. It leaves the floor looking greasy and full of stains;
- Products based on alcohol, polish furniture and detergents attack the floor and are not suitable for cleaning. Use only water-tight cloth;
- Reapply a new Synthetic application when you notice the worn and opaque appearance of the floor, but do not worry, it should take about eight to ten years to happen.
The price for the sinteco application is around R $ 30 per square meter, depending on the region of the country where you are and the professional who will perform the service. So if you have ten square feet of floor you will have to shell out about $ 300 to leave it like new.
60 pictures of environments decorated with sinteco to be inspired
Want to check the miracle that the sinteco can do for the wooden floors? Then check out the selection of images below with resin restored floors. It's a worthwhile job:
Picture 1 - Nothing like a well cared wooden floor to make a difference in the environment.
Picture 2 - The veins and textures of the wood are in evidence with the application of the sinteco.
Picture 3 - Despite being a more expensive floor, the wooden floor ends up compensating the cost since with the proper care can last a lifetime.
Picture 4 - The transparency of the sinteco enhances the natural color of the floor wood.
Picture 5 - Sinteco frosted for those who prefer an environment with less visual information.
Picture 6 - The sinteco is charged per square meter and the application already includes the product.
Image 7 - After the application it is necessary to wait 48 hours to return with the furniture and release the movement of people.
Picture 8 - That retro air that only a wooden floor can give to the environment.
Picture 9 - For those who prefer, the tacos are also an excellent option of wood flooring.
Picture 10 - Leave the environment even more welcoming taking care of your wooden floor.
Picture 11 - The boho style room has an impeccable and sleek wood floor.
Picture 12 - Eight years is the average time that the sinteco resists in the wood floor.
Image 13 - Even the oldest floors look like new after the application of the synthetum.
Picture 14 - Resistant and durable, the sinteco can be used in places of great flow without prejudice some.
Image 15 - If any wood is rotten or damaged, it will be necessary to replace it before the sinteco is applied.
Image 16 - The wooden floor welcomes, appreciates and comforts the environment.
Image 17 - A stripped decoration is the face of the wooden floor.
Picture 18 - But some modern elements, such as the stave foot clamp, are also welcome on the restored floor
Picture 19 - Imagine an elegant environment like this with a worn wooden floor? Can not you?
Picture 20 - Cloth slightly moistened with water is enough to clean the wood floor with sinteco.
Picture 21 - Waxes and other chemicals can damage the resin and compromise the durability of the sinteco.
Image 22 - The synteco highlights the variation of natural tones of the wood, but this is not a problem, on the contrary.
Picture 23 - Brilliant as a mirror.
Picture 24 - The rug mat completes the cozy decoration of this room.
Image 25 - Prevent scratches and scratches on the wooden floor using small pieces of felt on the furniture feet.
Picture 26 - In the bathroom, the care with the humidity must be redoubled, it is not for nothing that this trouser is placed right next to the bathtub.
Picture 27 - The sinteco has a very strong smell, so it is recommended to remove plants and animals from the environment, including, the residents should avoid having contact with the place during the application.
Image 28 - The natural brilliance of the syntax remains with it, do not worry.
Picture 29 - To leave the wood floor in prominence avoid the use of carpets
Image 30 - Matte Synthesis enhances wood as if giving it a wet effect.
Image 31 - Scraping and sanding are essential parts of the application of the synthetum.
Picture 32 - Do not underestimate this step, thus you guarantee the beauty of your wooden floor.
Picture 33 - The tacos are recognized by small pieces of wood and have that unmistakable retro style.
Picture 34 - Already the most modern wooden floors use larger and straight wooden rulers.
Image 35 - The color of wood flooring is also important and this detail depends on the type of wood used in the coating; remember that the synth highlights the tones.
Picture 36 - A room to take your breath away.
Image 37 - Tijolinhos apparent complete the proposal of decoration of this room; highlight the brightness of the wooden floor.
Picture 38 - Pouf in the color of the floor.
Picture 39 - Wooden floor in the whole house.
Image 40 - Always look for companies qualified to apply the syntax.
Image 41 - The wooden floor leaves any environment more cozy and comfortable.
Picture 42 - It has wooden floor in the industrial decor also and it should be treated with the same care.
Picture 43 - Some environments need the wooden floor to remain well decorated, so the care with the floor is so important.
Picture 44 - Two tones of wood flooring and the same finish: bright sinteco.
Picture 45 - In doubt, only a soft-bristled broom is enough to make the wooden floor clean.
Image 46 - Everyone deserves to work in a cozy place.
Image 47 - The white painting highlights the wooden floor of this house.
Picture 48 - An original and different combination to compose with the wooden floor: blue and green.
Picture 49 - Wooden floor in bathroom? With due care it can be used yes.
Picture 50 - Modern decorations look better with the use of the matte sinteco.
Picture 51 - Just like in this integrated environment.
Picture 52 - And in that living room.
Picture 53 - Already the option of the satin - or semi - gloss synth - can be interesting for modern decorations with a touch of elegance and sophistication.
Picture 54 - But when the subject is a rustic decor, both the bright and the matte fit.
Picture 55 - The modern bathroom was not afraid to dare and invested on the wooden floor even inside the bath area.
Image 56 - Is there skirting board accompanying the wooden floor? Then he must also receive the syntax.
Image 57 - To use the wooden floor in the outdoor area and protect it from rain and the sun, the solution was to bet on the use of a pergola with glass cover.
Picture 58 - If you want to join the rustic with the retro then be sure to have a wooden floor in your house.
Picture 59 - That enthralling decoration that you can not stop to admire, where everything fits perfectly.
Image 60 - Use next to the wooden floor, furniture also of wood and of near shades.