Do you know the coating on canjiquinha stone? This option is being increasingly sought after by those who are building or renovating internal or external areas of the house.
Also known as a stone toothpick or fillet, this coating has a nice curiosity: the canjiquinha is not exactly the name of a stone but the application made with it through thin strips of stones installed in layers, creating a beautiful, different look and with a texture to give envy.
We can say, then, that canjiquinha is a technique of coating of high quality, durable and very resistant.
The tip for the application of the canjiquinha is to use the fillets in different sizes, as if they were small bricks, varying the thickness and the length of the stones used.
The canjiquinha can be used in living rooms, fireplace spaces, bathrooms, lobby, gourmet spaces, balconies or gardens. The application can be enhanced by the use of focal lighting, such as spots or LED tapes.
The stones used also have a series of different colors, from white to yellow.
Types of stones
She ended up becoming the darling in the choice of canjiquinha for not dropping dust during the installation - which happens a lot with são tomé - and to be more level, guaranteeing a uniform look.
The canjiquinha ceramic coating is also very popular. In this case, it is a common ceramic coating stamped with the appearance of the canjiquinha stones. An inexpensive and easy to install option.
Gypsum can also be used for cannabis coating. Plaster boards are shaped to look like small stones, both in size and texture. The plaster canjiquinha is also easy and quick to install.
This is a very chosen option for bringing stones stalls mostly, ideal for more classic and neutral environments. Another option is the use of beige color, especially for those who want to save a little, since in this color the stone is cheaper.
The canjiquinha with stone iron is famous for its dark color, drawn to the brown, black and with light gold tones. This mixture of colors is the main feature of this option and the one that makes it so special.
The canjiquinha coating with the goias stone is usually presented in light colors. The advantage of this stone is that it is more resistant and durable than the others.
What is the price?
The price of canjiquinha coat varies according to the type of stone used. The most in account is the são tomé, found the sale for an average price of $ 65 a square meter in stores like Leroy Merlin, Sodimac and Telhanorte.
The stone iron, which can also be found in these shops and other stone-specialized, is between $ 100 and $ 120 reais per square meter. Marble or ceramic stones are between R $ 20 and R $ 40, the meter. The canjiquinha made in plaster costs between R $ 100 and R $ 150 per square meter.
60 stone inspirations of canjiquinha as coating on projects
Here are some suggestions for using canjiquinha stone in different environments and decoration proposals:
01. The canjiquinha coating highlights the wall with fireplace of the room.
02. Canjiquinha gray; rustic look to the living room; note that the stones are not the same size and this ensures the beauty of the application.
03. Inspiration of canjiquinha are tomé between the shades of white and ice; Lovely option for kitchens and bathrooms.
04. Canjiquinha goiás on the stairs; the style of the house changes completely with the presence of this coating.
05. Canjiquinha in shades of beige, perfect for the entrance hall.
06. The passage from one room to the other was valued with the use of the canjiquinha coating.
07. Toilets look great with canjiquinha, especially on the wall of the sink.
08. The choice of light colors for the canjiquinha favors the propagation of natural light.
09. Some options of canjiquinha can form a beautiful contrast of colors, as in this case of white and beige together.
10. Canjiquinha on the wall of the suite bathtub.
11. Fireplaces were made to receive stone coverings, and the canjiquinha is great for this; here the room has gained a refined rustic touch.
12. Fireplaces were made to receive stone coverings, and the canjiquinha is great for this; here the room has gained a refined rustic touch.
13. Canjiquinha on the wall and balcony of the American kitchen.
14. The choice of the dark gray canjiquinha was perfect in the light colored bathroom.
15. Another bathroom inspiration in canjiquinha: elegance and rusticity in measure.
16. Canjiquinha iron for the bathroom: striking and natural tones of the stone in prominence.
17. This bathroom gained the company of the wall textured by canjiquinha.
18. A super charming bathroom, completed by the design of the canjiquinha in the background.
19. An interesting way of valuing a small bathroom is by betting on the use of the small pot on the wall of the sink.
20. An interesting way to value a small bathroom is by betting on the use of the small kitchen towel on the wall of the sink.
21. The canjiquinhas were born to the external areas.
22. Canjiquinha in beige and yellow for the bathroom rich in natural light.
23. The bathroom stall can also receive the canjiquinha stones, mainly the goiás and são tomé options.
24. Two walls of this bathroom were chosen to count with the little canjiquinha; the stones are good coatings for the humid environments as well.
25. Inspiration of the dark-colored canjiquinha for the bathroom, with the choice of light walls the environment was wonderful.
26. What a beautiful design of this environment! The fireplace has exit to two environments of the house and counted with the canjiquinha to complete the composition.
27. Entrance hall with canjiquinha wall in shades of gray and white.
28. White canjiquinha for the bathroom wall: a classic.
29. Notice the different relief of the pieces of the canjiquinha; the more different the parts, the more beautiful the look of the environment.
30. The modern, stylish bathroom features the beauty of the gray-walled wall.
31. Inspiration of white canjiquinha for clean bathroom.
32. The wall of the kitchen sink with the application of the canjiquinha are white tomé: a visual spectacle.
33. When we say that lighting makes all the difference in the presentation of the wall in canjiquinha is the purest truth. Here, two spots were used.
34. Canjiquinha on the wall with double sink in the bathroom; the beige color is the most chosen for the projects.
35. The modern / rustic style of the house married like a glove with the gray canjiquinha.
36. TV wall of the living room with canjiquinha in beige; great idea to form a panel.
37. Canjiquinha iron for the wall of the modern bathroom.
38. An idea that has not been explored, but is worth considering: little jelly on the wall of the room.
39. The canjiquinhas also look great at the entrance of the house and guarantee an imposing façade when dark colored stones are used.
40. The canjiquinhas also look great at the entrance of the house and guarantee an imposing façade when dark colored stones are used.
41. External area of the house with canjiquinha, a darling of residential projects.
42. Canjiquinha are white tomé to the small living room of the house.
43. The dining room gained prominence with the beige canjiquinha on the wall.
44. Here, TV and fireplace divide the wall space into gray canjiquinha.
45. The gray canjiquinha in the living room won the company of the shelf built into the wall.
46. A beautiful inspiration from the living room with double footstool and wall in beige canjiquinha.
47. Fireplace wall in light gray canjiquinha; the black furniture forms an interesting frame around the stones.
48. The two floors of the house with high ceilings have gained walls in small basket with different reliefs.
49. Canjiquinha wall to the classic living room.
50. Wood details in the house match very well with the canjiquinha coating.
51. Detail view of the bathroom wall in light canjiquinha.
52. Complete box in canjiquinha in different shades; perfect for rustic bathrooms, especially to bring more comfort to the environment.
53. Super cozy space for the living room with the wall design in canjiquinha.
54. Wall in canjiquinha facing the wooden walls in the living room.
55. Exterior entrance area of the house in beige canjiquinha.
56. Here, the gray canjiquinha covers the whole internal wall of the house.
57. Balcony and gourmet space of the apartment with wall in beige canjiquinha.
58. Once again the directed illumination demonstrating how to value the wall with canjiquinha.
59. Canjiquinha to the outer space of the house framing the pool.
60. Bathroom double sink with canjiquinha wall.