Planning is the key word when it comes to small houseplant. More than the size of the land or the budget you have available, what really matters is knowing how to accurately determine your family's needs and putting it literally, in a clear and objective way.
In this way, even the smallest of the lots will be able to house the dream of the house with comfort and functionality. And the best way to begin to chart these goals is by looking at what already exists available out there. That's why we brought in today's post 60 suggestions of small, ready-made, free-of-charge house plans for inspiration and reference.
You will see how it is possible to have a small, beautiful, cheap and very well planned house, check it out:
60 small house plants for you to check
01. Floor plan of small house; option for those who do not own large land; notice that the skewed construction format confers a degree of modernity to the project, even having a small terrace in the back.
02. The top floor has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a suite with balcony integrated to the other rooms.
03. Small house plan in 3D ideal for a couple; the large room is the priority of this house, while the integrated environments value social coexistence.
04. Small and narrow house plan; the rectangular shape of the ground was best used in two floors, the first one houses the social areas and the second one accommodates two bedrooms and a suite with a closet.
05. Small house with three bedrooms and American kitchen; the bottom of the grounds can still be availed for an outdoor recreational area.
06. Small house plan with three bedrooms and American kitchen; the bottom of the grounds can still be availed for an outdoor recreational area.
07. Another model of a small house plan to inspire you; the lower floor comprises integrated living room and kitchen plus the terrace.
08. Already the upper part of the plant houses two bedrooms and a bathroom; a small but very well structured project capable of comfortably accommodating the small family.
09. Small house in 3D with a bedroom, bathroom and dining room and kitchen integrated; highlight to the small home office mounted next to the room of the couple.
10. Small house plan with two bedrooms and integrated environments.
11. Small and narrow house plant; ideal for rectangular terrain; in this model the rooms were left to the back of the house.
12. Small and square house plan with a comfortable balcony in the front.
13. Small house plan; note that in this project the rooms were divided between the two floors.
14. Small house plan with two bedrooms and one suite; the ample integrated space favors a wider view of the interior of the house.
15. 3D view of a small house plan; Perfect design for a couple who likes to get home visits.
16. In this project, the land was better taken advantage of with the garage occupying the lower floor and the house of only one room built in the upper part.
17. Big family in a small house? This is more than possible with a well planned plan; this one, for example, has a suite on the first floor and three bedrooms on the upper floor; the house still has an integrated kitchen and living room, garage and a cozy outside area.
18. Plan for small house with three bedrooms, garage and integrated environments.
19. In this small house plan, the mezzanine houses three bedrooms, a very small one.
20. In this small house plan, the mezzanine houses three bedrooms, a very small one.
21. Integrated environments value small spaces and still guarantee a touch of modernity to the architectural project.
22. When planning the small house plan prioritize what is important to you, in the model below is the suite the main part of the house.
23. Even small, the house plan needs to contemplate space for at least one parking space.
24. Narrow small house plan suggestion; the entrance is made by the integrated living room the kitchen.
25. Small house plan with one bedroom and closet.
26. Small house plan with one bedroom and closet.
27. Mini-house, but note that the plan leaves nothing to be desired when betting on ample integrated environments, bedroom with en-suite and garage.
28. The upper part of this house has two more bedrooms and bathrooms.
29. Plan for small house with privileged social environments.
30. So small that it can be considered a mini house; note that here in this project there is space for a home office and a comfortable balcony integrated into the bedroom.
31. Narrow small house plan with side garage.
32. Small house with four bedrooms and terrace: a great choice of house plan for large families and who like to receive friends and family.
33. In this small house the service area was integrated into the kitchen.
34. In this small house the service area was integrated into the kitchen.
35. The rounded front of this small house is the highlight of the plant; a proof that size is no impediment to the aesthetics of architectural design.
36. The rounded front of this small house is the highlight of the plant; a proof that size is no impediment to the aesthetics of architectural design.
37. Townhouses optimize the useful area of the land and become one of the best options for small plots.
38. Even with the small corridor between the living room and the kitchen, the two environments were not integrated into this plant.
39. Even with the small corridor between the living room and the kitchen, the two environments were not integrated into this plant.
40. The highlight of this small houseplant goes to the special attention given to natural lighting; note that the large glass windows ensure abundant light into the interior of the house.
41. Model of small house plan, simple and very functional.
42. Modern small house plan; highlight to the winter garden built on the site.
43. Modern small house plan; highlight to the winter garden built on the site.
44. Even if the rooms are smaller, it is worth constructing more than one room when the family has more than one child.
45. Plan for a small modern house with a young and funky look; perfect for a single person.
46. The more integration, the more visually the house is; so this plan brings living room, dining, kitchen and work studio in the same environment, discreetly delimited by the presence of the toilet.
47. Small floor plan in a very common configuration: rooms on the upper floor and social area on the first floor.
48. Small house plan with pool: the planning here was fundamental to create functional spaces, beautiful and well distributed.
49. Simple floor plan; the suite occupies all upper floors.
50. The 3D plan allows to visualize with greater precision the details of the project, coming very close to the real model.
51. Small square house plan with well distributed and planned environments.
52. Project of house with three floors; the first floor has a kitchen, dining room and living room, on the second floor are the family rooms and on the top floor, a social space with play area and large living.
53. The best solution here was to design a small house so that there was plenty of room for a pool and a gourmet terrace.
54. Simple small house plan with two bedrooms: cozy and comfortable design.
55. House plan with four bedrooms; the extensive central corridor cuts the house in half visually.
56. House plan with four bedrooms; the extensive central corridor cuts the house in half visually.
57. A plan of small terraced houses, one of which has a larger built area than the other.
58. Small house, simple, but able to meet the couple with great comfort and practicality.
59. Small house, simple but able to meet the couple with great comfort and practicality.
60. Plan for small and narrow townhouse with space for cozy terrace in the back of the house.