The retro and the oldschool never gone out of fashion and many elements from the 50s to the 80s are present in our daily life or coming back to fashion, such as leggings, vinyl, high waist, pants flare , among others. Movements such as Hippi and, Power Flower r, Hip hop etc, are contagious and are lifestyles to this day! It is for these and others that this post will honor the remote times that miss with precious tips and the most incredible references of the internet to decorate your retro party 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's. Come on?
Retro party 50's
Taking a quick overview, the golden years were a major milestone in Brazil and the world. At the time of the great scientific, technological and cultural advances, also came the TV in Brazil and references that filled the youngsters with style and daring, like James Dean with his youth transvestites, for example. Bring to your party all the reference of the American way of life of the time, the references of music and cinema and transform the 21st century at the incredible end of the twentieth century!
- Color chart for retro party: red, Tiffany blue and pink contrasting with off white and black were predominant in the 1950s American diners and are the tones that dictate the decor of your party !;
- Prints: vichy, poas, plaid and stripes decorate the balloons, flags, toppers, tablecloth, napkins, packaging, bottom panel;
- 50's Clothing Party: How about specifying the invitations to a party to the character? For girls, the ideal costumes include swaddled dresses, embossed skirts and a shirt, and to finish: scarf tied around the neck or ponytail, gloves and glasses kitten style. Already for the boys, dark wash jeans with folded bar, tuft and the indefectible black leather jacket;
- Soundtrack and other references: if you have doubt of what to put to play, you will not go wrong with the good old r rock n Roll! In this case it is worth remembering some of the great icons of the time: Chuck Berry with his great successes as "Johnny B. Good" , "Maybellene" and "Roll Over Beethoven"; the great king, Elvis Presley; Little Richard; Jerry Lee Lewis; Ray Charles and his unforgettable "Hit the road, Jack and do not you come back no more." For the movies, consider "Transvestite Youth", "The Wild" and "Grease - In the Times of Brillantine";
65 Retro Party Decoration Ideas for You to Get Inspired
Picture 1 - All together and mixed: the 1950's décor borogodó!
Picture 2 - Mouth water with the classic American menu: cheeseburger , fries, hot dog .
And, to accompany the trio: soda at the right temperature and milk shake strawberry or chocolate!
Picture 3 - Good food for good times.
Picture 4 - There are things in life that is priceless!
Orders / accounts record messages of affection from the guests to the birthday boy.
Picture 5 - For the trip.
Picture 6 - Party based on the great success series of the 50's: I Love Lucy.
Picture 7 - Cupshake: one cupcake in the form of milk shake .
Picture 8 - Cake confeitado 50 years.
Picture 9 - A vibrant table catches the attention of the children at mealtime!
Picture 10 - Made for each other: you are the fried hamburger of my fries!
Picture 11 - Decoration vintage 50's: pit stop to recover the energies!
Picture 12 - The 50's in the smallest details.
Close for vinyl LPs in the center of the table, napkins and plastic themed dishes and the milk shake to refresh the kids!
Image 13 - Old sweets 50's: cookies ready for appetite!
Picture 14 - An American game full of fun: wordplay, game of the seven mistakes, painting.
Picture 15 - Simple 50's cake but full of charm!
Picture 16 - The aerial decoration is a great ally in closed halls with high ceilings!
Picture 17 - Party 50's menu: fries in the glass and macarons in format cheeseburger .
Picture 18 - Whimsy in every part of the party: even the packaging of condiments enter the wave of the 50's!
Picture 19 - Shake it!
Jukebox to hear the great successes of the king of rock and liven up the celebration!
Picture 20 - Cake pops decorated with American paste.
To reach this result, opt for a professional experienced in the industry so as not to thwart your expectations! If you can, include in the negotiation evidence of the sweets and / or photos before the final delivery.
Picture 21 - Decoration 50 years.
Endless creativity: tire wheels accommodate the guests and kitten-style glasses for everyone to enter the party mood!
Picture 22 - 50's party decoration simple.
Picture 23 - Sweets from the 50's: straight from the tunnel of time.
Mini-boatman candy machine : a souvenir that taste of want more!
Picture 24 - Cake decorated retro party.
Image 25 - Fifties decoration.
Innovate and replace the traditional table decorations with a personalized napkin door and party menu (menu) like an American diner!
Image 26 - Another 50's party decoration.
To give more emphasis to the theme, bet on the characteristic tones: red, off white , black, pink, blue Tiffany. Oh, and the prints are also welcome: vichy , pied de poule.
Retro 60's party
Following the 50's - a time of great change - the 60's follow the same trend and the young force gains even more space!
- Color chart: depends on style. If you prefer to follow a more English line - with the apex of the local bands - invest in red, navy blue, off white . Emphasis is already placed on movement hippie whose motto is "Peace and Love," give preference to the most vibrant tones such as yellow, pink, blue;
- Prints: flag of England, logos and musical references, geometric, psychedelic, flowers, Mandala (symbol of peace) and Smile (smiley face) are always present;
- 60's Clothing: the English model Twiggy is one of the style icons of the season with his famous straight cut tube and white boots. If you want to be inspired by the big festival Woodstock , invest in printed dresses, flare , fringes, bulky hair, hair band and round glasses;
- Soundtrack and other references: Janis Joplin, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Tina Turner, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones. Here in Brazil, the tremendous Erasmo Carlos, Caetano Veloso, Chico Buarque, Elis, Vinicius de Moraes with the wonderful Bossa Nova;
Image 27 - Sixties cake American pasta.
All eyes were on England, including the bands "The Beatles," "The Rolling Stones," "Pink Floyd."
Picture 28 - "Lucy in the sky with cupcakes".
Picture 29 - Peace and love: 60's party decoration.
Picture 30 - Retro party: food with f ish and chips.
The menu follows the same line with the classic English dish.
Image 31 - Centerpiece of the 60s theme.
Image 32 - Musical reference also becomes party theme with "Yellow Submarine", from "The Beatles".
Image 33 - Impossible to eat one: sweets from the 60s.
Image 34 - Party decoration 60's: how to do?
Re-create the weather Boas vibracoes with the tent to protect from the sun, straw mat and cushions to ensure the comfort of the guests and a guitar to hum along until dusk ... after all, who sings their evils scare!
Image 35 - Cake from the 60's.
Image 36 - Souvenirs 60's.
Retro 70's party
Perfect for all dancing queens if they play on the dance floor! Want to know how? Check below:
- Color chart: the flashy and bright tones reign absolute in this decade, so exaggerate without fear in gold, pink , silver and the holographic effect;
- It was Disco: if you ask anyone about the 70's they'll probably tell you how fun it was (and lighter!) to swing the skeleton in the nightclubs, with the most varied choreographies. To emphasize the time of the brilliantine, bet on the mirrored balloons, improvised lane in the middle of the hall, glitter, sequins, metallic strips;
- Movement hippie still active: as you gained full strength in the late 60's, do not be afraid to blend the times and styles!
- Soundtrack and other references: take the guests to the sound of Bee Gees, The Jackson 5, Donna Summer, ABBA, Santa Esmeralda, Gloria Gaynor, Queen, Villa People. And, how to forget about the movie "The Feeling of Saturday Night" and the novel "Dancin 'Days"?
Picture 37 - Retro decoration: how to do?
Just printed internet gear, mirrored globe, packaging and themed lamps, plastic dishes in order to easily replace the panel in the background.
Picture 38 - Cake Pop on the dance floor!
Image 39 - Mirrored globe tags give more prominence to gelatins in colorful layers!
Picture 40 - At the 70's themed party can not miss helium balloons and skates!
Image 41 - Disco party: the golden age of D bait music .
Picture 42 - The sound can not stop: even the sweethearts enter the dance, with much brightness and g lam !
Picture 43 - Decoration party D bait music .
After burning the calories on the dance floor, nothing better than keeping the guests well hydrated (and in style!).
Picture 44 - Flash : two suggestions of photo corner, have you chosen your favorite?
Picture 45 - Another 70's party decor to brighten up your day!
Retro 80's party
The 80s saw us with the start of virtual games like Atari and Nintendo, songs with faster beats and political and cultural changes. In addition, it was marked by iconic mullets , jeans from head to toe, Japanese series with "special" effects and, of course, the extravagant style in every way!
- Color chart: use and abuse the tones, going from neon to the most vibrant. This particularity extends in the sweets, ambiance, costumes, souvenirs, cake, anyway ... in everything!
- References: cassette tape, characters and games of the time, radio, vinyl (yes, it never dies!), etc;
- Soundtrack: put them all to dance with Madonna, Michael Jackson, Cazuza, New Clothes, A-Ha, Davie Bowie, Whitney Houston, Roxete, George Michael, Lionel Richie and Cindy Lauper's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun;
Picture 46 - Sweet 80's: radio on the shoulder and on the cupcakes.
Picture 47 - An explosion of colors, sweets and flavors.
Image 48 - 80's theme party: one foot in the neon.
Picture 49 - Splashes of colored inks all over the table mark the 80's party decoration.
Image 50 - The 8-bit era in action with Pac Man.
Picture 51 - Gnome Russ as a centerpiece protects the best hits from the station!
Picture 52 - Retro party: scenery hip hop.
Picture 53 - Share with others your memories of the 80's!
Screenshot 54 - The Pac-Man theme children's party drops like a glove!
Picture 55 - Decoration party years 80 ploc: a junction of the 80, 90, neon and tacky.
Picture 56 - Another 80's decoration, with a feminine touch.
Image 57 - Distribute fun accessories for the guests to take several selfies !
Image 58 - Abuse of cakepops and biscuits in toothpicks to complement the main area!
Image 59 - See how easy it is to organize an eighties party!
Image 60 - In addition to affordable, edible souvenirs please most!
Image 61 - Simple 80's decoration.
Image 62 - Table decorations 80's.
Picture 63 - Menu 80's party: look at the cupcakes coming out of the oven!
Picture 64 - Game over: thank guests for their memorable party favors!
Picture 65 - The composition of the cake table is a bit messy purposely, with the color variations you prefer!