Anyone who is thinking about building a house always seeks all possibilities to unite good price, quality and beauty. If you are traveling this way, you have most likely encountered precast houses.
This type of housing is bought ready and unites a number of advantages. But as not everything is perfect, some details can become inconvenient or even make you give up that idea.
So we've put together in this post the advantages and disadvantages of this type of home to help you decide whether or not this is the best choice. Check below:
Advantages of Pre-Molded Houses
- Pre-shaped houses are unbeatable when it comes to speed. If you, above all else, are looking for a quick build type, then it's worth betting on this type of housing. On average, a pre-molded house is ready in just three months;
- Another advantage of precast houses is that you do not have to worry about anything. The contracted company is responsible for the entire project, manpower and materials. That is, no grinding with mason that does not appear or material that is over and you need to rush to buy;
- The pre-shaped houses can be built in different materials, serving all kinds of taste. The most common and commercialized are wood, but there are also precast steel and concrete houses. Container-type houses are also included in the pre-cast list;
- If you have skillful hands, willpower and available time you can only hire the construction kit without the workmanship. In this case, the value of the house reduces significantly;
- Pre-molded houses are very useful for farms, sites and beaches, especially if you do not live there, since you avoid traveling at all times to check the work, buy materials and solve other common problems in buildings;
- Sustainability is another important point to note, and in this case, precast houses also take advantage. This type of house is built with maximum use of materials, avoiding waste. Not to mention that there is the possibility of projects with solar panels and that capture and reuse rainwater;
- Precast houses are also becoming a trend in the world of architecture and design. In addition to all the advantages mentioned above you will still live in a modern and current concept home;
Disadvantages of Precast Houses
- You must have been surprised that the price of precast houses is not on the list of advantages. Well, let's explain this. Pre-cast houses are, at first, a more expensive option than a common masonry construction.
- To get an idea, the average price of a pre-molded wooden house with 85m² in São Paulo is R $ 86,500.00. But since the amount is closed directly with the company, you do not run the risk of having unpleasant surprises of a financial nature in the course of the work, which we agree is very common.
- Another detail to be taken into account is that generally the companies divide the value and give easier terms of payment. That is, what may seem like a disadvantage at the beginning becomes a long-term advantage.
- Be aware of the transportation and logistics between the company and the land where the house will be built. Some companies do not report the value of freight at the start and you may have a mini infarct when you figure out the value. So look at this detail early on, before closing a deal;
- It is important that you also know that precast houses are limited in design. Generally companies have some models of plants available, but maybe they do not meet their needs. In this case, the most advisable and resort to a traditional home construction;
Care Before Buying a Pre-Molded Home
- Be absolutely sure of the type of home you want and which model most meets your expectations, so you do not run the risk of being disappointed or frustrated with the house;
- Read carefully the entire descriptive memorial of the work to know what is included and what is not. Some companies leave the house ready to live, you do not have to worry about anything, others, however, deliver without finishing as floor tiles, sanitary ware and windows in the windows. See all these details, as they will influence the total cost of the work;
- Research on the company you will be hiring and your reputation. Use sites like the Reclame Here or go directly to Procon to check if there are no pending in the CNPJ. All care is little in this type of transaction, precisely so that the dream of the house does not turn into a nightmare;
So what do you think about investing in a pre-molded house? Still have doubts? Then check out the selection of photos of pre-shaped houses below. They will help you decide if this is the best way.
Picture 1 - Precast house in modern style mixes concrete and wood.
Picture 2 - Precast concrete house has more finishing options than the wooden ones.
Picture 3 - Precast glass and concrete house; is a model like this, all exposed?
Picture 4 - In the midst of nature, a pre-shaped house with glass walls is pure peace and tranquility.
Picture 5 - Who would say that such a project is precast?
Picture 6 - Precast house with two decks are more expensive, take this detail into consideration as well.
Picture 7 - A stronghold of precast houses and all the same.
Picture 8 - Some designs of pre-shaped houses include veranda; check this on the plan.
Picture 9 - Stone, wood and concrete: three different materials united in the same project.
Picture 10 - Pre-molded steel house: the black and white paint leaves it even more modern.
Picture 11 - Straight lines, concrete and glass mark this preformed house model.
Figure 12 - Home structural foundation avoids foundations on the ground and, consequently, reduces the cost of the work.
Figure 13 - Pre-molded house divided into three compartments.
Picture 14 - With such a house there is no doubt that precast houses can prove to be an excellent architectural option as well.
Picture 15 - Precast house on the lakeside; pure comfort and tranquility.
Picture 16 - Pre-shaped wooden house very different from the traditional models in chalet format.
Picture 17 - Container style houses are up and the advantage is that you can coat it with various materials, including wood.
Image 18 - Precast house covered with stone.
Picture 19 - Pre-molded house with two floors, garage and external covered area.
Image 20 - House container is small, but advantageous in relation to the price.
Picture 21 - With a view to the sea: did you think about having a house like this? How wonderful!
Picture 22 - Precast houses are a great option for farms, sites and beach houses.
Image 23 - Modern architecture and roof embedded : is or is not it an option to think about?
Picture 24 - In the bottom, masonry and in the upper deck, wood.
Picture 25 - Pre-molded house in steel and wood has noble spaces as the covered veranda.
Image 26 - A typical and very traditional model of precast house designs.
Image 27 - Precast models are well worth considering when considering the infinitely shorter time that will be spent to build the house.
Picture 28 - Pre-shaped house between classic and modern style.
Picture 29 - Pre-built country house with a clean architecture, modern and functional.
Picture 30 - Pre-molded house reduces costs with extra expenses and disorder with labor.
Picture 31 - Small prefabricated house serves as edicule in this terrain.
Picture 32 - Two containers form this pre-shaped house, among them a glass roof.
Picture 33 - With the pre-molded models you do not worry about anything and receive the house ready to live.
Image 34 - The access to the upper floor of this pre-shaped house possesses is made by the stairs of the external side.
Picture 35 - It can be a house, but it can also be just a place to rest and relax.
Picture 36 - Near the mountains, this pre-shaped steel house looks even more beautiful.
Picture 37 - Pre-molded small houses can be a great advantage for those who live alone and want something simple and economical.
Image 38 - Precast concrete house with swimming pool.
Image 39 - House container generally has integrated environments and a large outdoor area.
Picture 40 - Pre-molded house can be built in urban centers, only needs a land at the size appropriate to the project.
Image 41 - Precast house with stone wall.
Picture 42 - Upper part of this pre-molded model functions as an open terrace.
Picture 43 - Design, style and variety of materials are some of the attractions of the pre-shaped houses.
Image 44 - Who said precast house can not have built-in roof?
Image 45 - Precast concrete house with wood flooring.
Image 46 - A different roof structure for the precast house model.
Picture 47 - Pre-shaped house with bold design; highlight to the sand garden in front of the house.
Image 48 - What do you need? A balcony, two bedrooms, a suite? Look for a model that meets your expectations.
Picture 49 - Houses pre-shaped in different sizes, but built in the same model.
Picture 50 - A pre-shaped house to completely escape the patterns.
Picture 51 - Preformed house in full size and finished in apparent concrete.
Picture 52 - And how about a gourmet balcony made in a preformed model?
Picture 53 - Pre-shaped house for those looking for something striking and full of personality.
Image 54 - Prefabricated house includes a swimming pool in the project.
Image 55 - Trees enhance the beauty of the house of pre-shaped architecture.
Picture 56 - House with "face" of same house: traditional, cozy and in the ideal size for a family.
Image 57 - But it always has a more daring model for the little ones.
Image 58 - Precast masonry house with container shape and shape.
Picture 59 - Model of house preformed in L.
Image 60 - Pre-molded house with sustainability concept: natural fiber coating and glazing to ensure lighting.