Decorating the ambience of your home with personal items is important to manifest your personality and style. And, one of the most used formulas since now is to decorate them with photos that make unforgettable and memorable moments.
These do not necessarily have to be under the frames. How about risking and making them under your wall forming a creative and inspiring mural? Before, check where you want to install your photo mural. Give preference to the large and visible places, such as over the bed, the wall of the home office, in meetings of walls and / or corridors.
Here are some ways to set up your photo panel with different materials:
- Panel with cork : choose to leave the cork with the natural appearance or to cover it with printed fabric of your preference. Besides the mural it is possible to cover an entire wall forming a wide frame of photos and other objects to compose in the decoration.
- Magnetic panel : A classic option. It is interesting to compose with amusing and colorful magnets to give more attitude to the magnetic plate. In the market there are several models and sizes of this panel.
- Panel with frames: try making a composition using several small frames for frames and place your photos. Choose color frames and different shapes to give a very fun look.
- Panel with different formats: another creative, simple and cost-effective way to organize your photos is by making a heart-shaped photo mural. You can also distribute your photos the way you want, just drop your creativity.
- In-line panel: use string or yarn and create a clothesline on the wall, attaching them with clothes pins that can be colored or not.
- Panel with lights: the wire lights can be included in the decoration of your mural. Make a composition of photos on the wall and pass the lights around the mural by making a border or passing between the photos.
- Panel with blackboard paint: trend in decoration. One way of styling is by writing chalk words around the photos creating a very original and personalized mural!
After these tips, it's time for you to get inspired with 60 ideas to make an incredible photo mural. Enjoy and start your soon:
Picture 1 - Mural with vintage frame
Picture 2 - Photo mural made of metallic grid
Picture 3 - For a romantic decoration in the room
Picture 4 - The wooden bands delimited the space of the photos and gave place to hooks to hang objects
Picture 5 - Picture mural of fabric with detail in tacks
Picture 6 - Home office organized
Picture 7 - The panel in the kitchen besides being sliding is magnetic, which helps to hang pictures through magnet
Picture 8 - Composing frames with photos
Picture 9 - The frame with neoclassical style delimited the space to insert the photos
Picture 10 - Panel with pink paint to give personality in the environment
Picture 11 - Rustic style made with twig and ribbons to leave the pending photos
Picture 12 - The wall with blackboard paint, besides being a mural of reminders also gives to make a beautiful panel with photos!
Picture 13 - To decorate your corridor a long panel with your best memories
Picture 14 - Decoration with photos of instagram on the wall
Picture 15 - Colored comics gave another visual to the corridor
Image 16 - Photos hanging on the light wire
Image 17 - Black and white decoration
Picture 18 - Decoration with rustic style
Picture 19 - Wall with wires in a lattice
Picture 20 - For simple decoration, select your best photos and hang on the wall
Picture 21 - A new way to have a personalized wallpaper!
Picture 22 - Small wall photo wall
Picture 23 - Magnetic panel to decorate home office
Picture 24 - This great photo frame can be inserted in any space
Picture 25 - How about decorating the surroundings of your bed with pictures glued?
Picture 26 - Black panel with photos
Image 27 - Simple and delicate photo door
Image 28 - Decorating your living room
Picture 29 - Grid panel serves to hang pictures or objects
Picture 30 - Beautiful composition on the wall!
Picture 31 - Pictures trapped in hooks
Picture 32 - Perfect for decorating walls
Image 33 - Custom picture boards
Image 34 - Joyful and cheerful decoration!
Image 35 - Wall clad in cork
Image 36 - Pictures held in wire forming a curtain
Image 37 - Male decoration on the wall!
Picture 38 - Enjoy the finish of the wall made in plaster to insert photos
Image 39 - Clothes preacher can help make a beautiful photo mural!
Image 40 - Genealogical tree in an original way!
Image 41 - Perforated plate for hanging vines and photos
Picture 42 - To leave the wall sticker with more style, you can compose some photos to form a background with the drawings
Picture 43 - Wall with a beautiful composition!
Image 44 - Yarn with photos!
Image 45 - New way to decorate with clipboards
Picture 46 - The magnetic panel camouflages in the white wall but gives space to take photos
Image 47 - Decorating your ladder in a fun way
Picture 48 - This frame with frame is based on a cork board which helps to hang the photos
Image 49 - The wooden board can serve as a good photo support
Picture 50 - Photo wall with net
Picture 51 - Frame with hooks!
Picture 52 - How about framing your door in a creative way?
Picture 53 - This set of yarns can result in fun and creative mural!
Picture 54 - Clean decoration for the room
Image 55 - Home office decoration
Image 56 - Composition of letters, lights, pictures and photos on the wall of this room!
Image 57 - Make a set of pictures and photos in the hallway
Image 58 - Corridor with lots of photos!
Image 59 - To highlight your photo wall paste with colored stickers
Image 60 - Coach with preacher can become a great photo holder