Ever heard of "party in the box"? This is a trend that, by the way, has come to stay. The "party at the box" is a great option for those times when the money walks short to have a conventional party. So if you want to celebrate an important date without spending a fortune, keep reading this post. Let's show you how to set up a party in the box and give you tips on how to turn this idea into a small business to help you raise a buck at the end of the month.
But, after all, what is a "party in the box"?
The main idea of a box party is to make a mini celebration between a maximum of two to four people. Very similar to the breakfast baskets, the party in the box gathers all the items of a traditional party, that is, cake, sweets, snacks, drinks and even decoration. You ride according to the taste of the person who will receive the box.
The "party in the box" can be used to celebrate birthdays - infant, adult, marriage, dating - valentines day, fathers day, mothers, job promotions, graduations or any other special moment that deserves to be celebrated.
There is still the option to just give the gift box without necessarily attending the party.
Items for "party in the box"
- Cashier - The obvious item that can not be missed. You choose the size and shape of the box. The cool thing is that it has cover to make an even greater surprise to the person. The carton can be made of cardboard, plastic, wicker, wood or whatever material you prefer. It is also possible to re-use some of the box you have at home and cover it with fabric, adhesive or paper. Just use creativity and decorate it according to the occasion.
- Cake - Party without cake, not party. That goes for the party in the box. The cake in this case does not have to be very large, after all are for few people, but it is imperative that he is there to accommodate the candles. You can substitute it for decorated cupcakes if you prefer.
- Chips - Here it is worth to opt for coxinhas, rissoles, esfiras, pies, cookies of cheese or what the person more like, including snacks natural. No exaggeration too, about a dozen or two is enough. Remember to keep them packaged so you do not smudge the other items in the box and so they also do not absorb scent.
- Sweets - After the cake comes what? The candy. Brigadiers, little kisses, little cactus. Whatever you want. One tip is to use molds and decorate them according to the box proposal. For example, a Valentine's Day party can come with red candy, and a celebration for Father's Day can bring in blue candies and details that date back to date.
- Drinks "Will your mini party be alcoholic or non-alcoholic?" If you prefer something more adult, so to speak, you can opt for mini bottles of wine, craft beer or a mini sparkling wine. If this is not your option, have in the box cans of soda or juice, in the amount of people who will attend the party.
- Utensils - For you to taste the treats of the box you need the help of utensils such as forks, spoons, plates, cups or bowls and napkins. So be sure to leave a space for these items. Usually they are placed on the lid.
- Decoration - Party decor is important. In the case of the "party in the box" the decoration starts in the box itself. But it is also possible to give an increment with small vases of flowers, confetti and shredded paper, hearts and other details according to the reason of the party.
Suggestions of items for "party in the box" according to the date
- "Party in the box" for Valentine's Day : Box decorated with hearts and photos of the couple, cake or pie, wine or sparkling wine, mini fondue, strawberries or cherries and bowls.
- "Party in the box" for birthday : Box decorated with "Congratulations" or "Happy Birthday", cake with candle, 20 snacks, 15 sweets, soda or juice, silverware, cutlery, birthday hat and mini bladders.
- "Party in the Box" for Father's Day : Box decorated with sayings about fathers day, mustaches and hearts, cake or salty pie, 20 snacks, beer or juice (depending on the father's preference)
- "Party in the Box" for Mother's Day : Box decorated with sayings about Mother's Day, flowers, hearts, vase of mini daisies, mini orchid or mini roses, cake or pie, 20 snacks, red wine or juice (depending on the mother's preference).
- "Party in the box" for wedding anniversary : Box decorated with phrases like "I love you" or "Happy forever", photos of the couple's journey, cake, sparkling wine, chocolates, snacks and sweets.
How to make "party in the box" to sell and how much to charge?
"Cash parties" can be a good option for extra income. However, before embarking on this idea it is important to think of some details so that you can get a fair and attractive price for your work.
The cost of the "party in the box" will vary according to what is placed in the box. The best way to calculate the cost and actually set up a "party in the box". From there, write down everything you bought and how much you spent. Business experts advise that handcrafted products are sold for three times more than the cost. That is, if you spent in full on a "party in the box" $ 25, sell it for $ 75.
That way you get a good profit margin. However, besides knowing how to price your product, it is also very important that you define your audience and how much they are willing to pay. Do a brief market research before starting the business and practice pricing within the reality of your audience, even if you need to look for new suppliers.
Meet 60 creative party ideas in the box to inspire your production
After so many tips, you should be eager to see some "party in the box" models, is not it? So check out some suggestions below:
Picture 1 - Party in the simple box: cake, some balloons and everything is alright.
Picture 2 - Party in box for an outdoor celebration; worth betting on fruits and jellies.
Picture 3 - In this party in the box the cake comes in the format of letters distributed in cups.
Picture 4 - Party in small box, but full of charm.
Picture 5 - Sign the outside of what is inside the box.
Picture 6 - Party in the box that then turns into a barbecue.
Picture 7 - In the reduced space of the box everything should be used, including the lid; use it to bring a message or greeting.
Picture 8 - Balloons make any birthday more fun, even the box ones.
Image 9 - Donuts are the theme of this "party in the box".
Picture 10 - Party in the box and, to top it all, totally surprise! Like the idea?
Picture 11 - Mini party in the box, but with everything that is entitled the same way.
Picture 12 - Box, crate ... it does not matter! What counts is to celebrate that special date.
Image 13 - Sweets, candy and other goodies.
Picture 14 - Instead of one, three boxes. Each one brings a surprise.
Picture 15 - Characterize your "party in the box" according to the taste of the person who will receive it.
Picture 16 - Delicate box on the table awaits the moment to be opened.
Picture 17 - To make the "party" more beautiful, line the box with paper.
Picture 18 - "Party in the box" for Grandma.
Picture 19 - "Party in the box" with mermaid themed ready to sell; an idea for those who want to market.
Picture 20 - You can insert some jokes inside the box to make the party more lively.
Picture 21 - Imagine the surprise of anyone opening the box and seeing gas balloons flying?
Picture 22 - "Fiesta in the box" pink.
Picture 23 - Idea of "Party in the box" for a night to two.
Image 24 - Succulent bowl decorates the mini party.
Picture 25 - Miniatures and personalized items give the touch of more affection to the "party in the box".
Image 26 - A "Party in the Box" for those in love with ice cream.
Image 27 - Box in cake format; inside the other items to complete the party.
Image 28 - "Party in the box" utensils can be glass, ceramic or disposable.
Picture 29 - Birthday hats can not miss in the "Party in the box".
Image 30 - Balloon with confetti surprise the moment the box is opened.
Picture 31 - "Party in the box" with right up to the pichorra.
Image 32 - Sparkling and confetti to celebrate a special date.
Picture 33 - "Party in the box" can be made with the person's favorite candy.
Image 34 - Since the unicorns are in fashion and the "parties in the box" too, how about uniting the two?
Picture 35 - Cake brings the message of "Happy Birthday".
Picture 36 - What if the "Party in the box" turns a "Dinner in the box"?
Picture 37 - A "Party in the box" full of chocolates.
Image 38 - Prioritize the organization inside the box, but do not forget to keep the look flawless as well.
Picture 39 - A little "party in the box", but what counts is the meaning.
Image 40 - Party has to be present and it can come inside the box as well.
Image 41 - For the ants on duty, a mini party full of sweets.
Picture 42 - Do not forget the candle to enter the party atmosphere.
Picture 43 - Metal shades make the "Party in the Box" more elegant and sophisticated.
Picture 44 - "Party in the box" special for Halloween.
Picture 45 - "Party in the bag" ... also can! Use creativity.
Picture 46 - Just like in a conventional party, think about the colors of your "party in the box".
Picture 47 - Children also love the idea of "party in the box".
Image 48 - Valentine's Day celebrated in a special way.
Picture 49 - Box with drawer helps to make the mini party more organized.
Image 50 - A special menu for the "party in the box".
Image 51 - Most sophisticated items for a classy "Box Party".
Image 52 - Did someone say party? You do not even have to answer.
Picture 53 - Too much color to leave the "party in the box" more cheerful and fun.
Picture 54 - Up to a lamp pole in the box; Whatever you can put it on!
Picture 55 - For the children, the suggestion is to send along with the box pens and coloring paper.
Image 56 - Marshmallows to let the mini party sweeter.
Image 57 - It has glitter and has confetti too!
Image 58 - In each box a different delicacy (and a surprise).
Image 59 - "Party in the box" simple and small; the important thing is to celebrate.
Image 60 - Carts is the theme of this other "party in the box".