There are many themes for children's parties which make children's joy, but the favorite for both boys and girls is the Chicken Little. That's why we separate some tips for you to decorate the party in the simplest way to the most daring. Check out:
- To start, we have to choose the color palette that will be part of the environment. The theme uses blue, red, yellow and white. With this you can make a composition between them or choose two colors to decorate.
- Regardless of the style of the party, the table is the main attraction, so the cool thing is that the treats and packaging are personalized for the guests to enter more into the mood of the party. You can use sweets with the faces of the characters, packages that send the theme, cakes with American paste, boxes with chocolate eggs and etc. The important thing is to use creativity.
- For those who have doubts, use everything that is related to the farm theme, that is, straw, egg cartons, baskets, lantern, watering can, wooden fences and chess prints. With this you can make sweets in ceramics clusters, brigadier of spoon in glass with fabric of poá on top, can make muggles with some delicacy and to close them with raffia, nests of straw with chocolate eggs inside and bags of popcorn in cone shape.
- Whoever has the plush Little Chicken can use it to decorate the main table, which will give more charm to the space.
- Objects with polka dots or polka dots are great for this theme. Invest in blue balloons with white polka dots, pooh towels to line the table, pieces of fabric with this print to decorate flower pots or make bows for the party favors.
- Lollipops can be those red packed in a plastic for protection. Finally, support them in a metal bucket colored with pebbles.
60 decoration inspirations for the Feast of the Little Pintadinha
To make your visualization easier, check out the ideas we've set out to inspire you. Use your imagination to add ideas and make unique creations:
Picture 1 - Sweet themed with toothpick and red bow.
Picture 2 - Cupcakes make the joy of the children.
Picture 3 - Custom drink packaging with the character.
Picture 4 - Bullet pot in acrylic.
Picture 5 - Toppers in sweets are always welcome!
Picture 6 - Chicken cake Pintadinha with American paste.
Picture 7 - Boxes with assorted bullets can be offered as extra treats or souvenirs.
Picture 8 - Leave accessories for the guests to take several fun selfies.
Image 9 - Provencal decoration with a rustic touch.
Image 10 - A creative way to serve brigadeiros.
Image 11 - Innovate and concentrate on the character Borboletinha to leave the décor more feminine and delicate.
Picture 12 - Chocolate eggs of the Yellow Chick.
Picture 13 - Wrap the small souvenirs of the garden.
Image 14 - Lollipops of buttery biscuits with real frosting.
Picture 15 - The candy color cardboard drops like a glove for the girls.
Image 16 - Reproduce the characters on the lid of the pot using the biscuit technique.
Image 17 - Opt for the scenographic cake and save.
Image 18 - Brigadeiro tubes with personalized label.
Image 19 - The visit of Rooster Carijó makes any child smile!
Image 20 - Balloons with different shapes and colors form the Pintadinha Chicken.
Picture 21 - Cheerful, vibrant, modern.
Image 22 - Soft packaging is inviting and awakens attention.
Picture 23 - Capriche on presentation and leave everyone mouth watering!
Image 24 - Use and abuse of poems and floral prints on girls' birthdays.
Image 25 - Purple, pink and yellow are the girls' favorite colors.
Picture 26 - The tubes give extra life and charm to the candy tables.
Image 27 - Even the spoons gain special affection.
Image 28 - Distribute the plush characters in strategic locations to reinforce the theme.
Picture 29 - Create an incredible effect with the panel of balloons with the tones of Little Fowl.
Image 30 - In addition to sheltering the delicacies, the briefcases decorate the main area.
Picture 31 - Precious details that make all the difference.
Picture 32 - Bet on the blackboards at the reception and / or behind the cake.
Picture 33 - Another combination of the primary tone chart that worked!
Picture 34 - Cakepops of chocolate "Dresses of Yellow Chick.
Image 35 - Traditional sweets are given a new outfit.
Picture 36 - Two graceful cake models: have you chosen your favorite?
Picture 37 - Include the Rooster Carijó in the decoration and see the reaction of the children.
Image 38 - Merge complementary themes and differentiate yourself from others.
Picture 39 - Try to relate the theme to all elements of the party: chewing gum, for example, are easy to find and well-accepted.
Picture 40 - Chicken Chocolates Little pig: impossible to eat only one!
Picture 41 - Reapouve the eggs and fill them with colorful confetti.
Image 42 - Arrange the gumdrops in pots with decorated lids.
Picture 43 - 2 in 1: cushions decorate the environment and then offered as souvenirs.
Image 44 - Background panel with raised chickens.
Image 45 - Strawberry flavored lollipops decorated with the characters.
Image 46 - Casserole of the butterbur filled with gourmet brigadeiro.
Image 47 - Overview of the party.
Image 48 - Invest in personalized stationery and upgrade the décor!
Picture 49 - Wooden furniture with sweets
Image 50 - Little Pintadinha is also present in the sweets.
Picture 51 - Do not leave behind the toppers since they complement the table of sweets well.
Picture 52 - Funny plaques decorate the arrangements of the center of table.
Picture 53 - Use the creativity and mount you table the pots with assorted bullets.
Picture 54 - How about including the photo of the birthday girl in the background?
Picture 55 - Try to schedule recreational activities to entertain and entertain the guests.
Image 56 - The chosen colors accompany all the party items.
Image 57 - Rustic scenery of the farm.
Screenshot 58 - Mount a surprise kit.
Picture 59 - Do not leave behind the nests for the chicks.
Image 60 - The decoration of the main table requires special care.