Choosing colors for a baby's room is a task that requires care and attention. Will it be very bright? monotonous? will keep the baby calm and stimulate your creativity? These are common doubts and that with the correct planning of the decoration of the environment as a whole, lead to the desired result.
The influence of colors on baby's room
It is proven that colors influence our behavior and affect our emotions, so it is so important to make the right choice for the decoration of the room, also thinking about the future. See some meanings of the colors in the decoration:
- Green: Green is a color that calms, is linked to nature and helps create an environment for the evolution of learning the baby. Another advantage is that it favors concentration, so it is an optimal color for this environment.
- Blue: Each shade of blue can represent different emotions, avoid using the blue color facing the gray and darker shades that can refer to a more sad mood. Choose from the classic shades of light blue, favoring intuition and reasoning, as well as being refreshing.
- Red: This color represents passion and attracts a lot of attention, so it should be used with caution. Avoid placing the red on the walls, small decorative items can receive color in a baby's room
- Brown: brown and earthy tones can be used with balance, they are warm colors that send the earth, use the balance with other colors to avoid having a heavy and unpleasant decoration.
- White and off-white: Light shades are a great choice as the basis for decorating a baby's room, emphasizing clean, purity and innocence.
- Pink: super feminine, light pink tones are the most popular choice for girls' rooms, use color on walls or decorative objects. These tones soothe and are a good choice for decoration.
- Yellow: the color is vibrant and energetic. Choose light tones to favor concentration and use it with care: only a wall, stripes or color wallpapers.
Thinking about the future
Children grow and naturally environments need to be adapted. For those who want to keep the same decoration of the room, the ideal is to make a more sober choice and to please the child as he grows.
48 color inspirations for baby room
And now, for easy viewing, we have selected 48 recent, beautiful and inspiring references for you to save, save and share. Set the decor of the baby room with the right color choice, keeping the balance with decorative objects and accessories that make all the difference in any environment. Check out:
Picture 1 - Light green tones are nice and favor calm.
The ideal is to achieve balance in the decoration of the room with decorative objects in other shades. In this room it was no different.
Picture 2 - Pink is the favorite color for girls' rooms.
Use the pink for a female baby room, you can apply the color on curtains, cushions, cribs and on the walls: white also blends very well with color.
Picture 3 - Neutral colors like gray can be used, but the ideal is to combine them with warmer tones in decorative objects.
Picture 4 - White brings calmness and purity to the environment.
For those who want a clean, neutral but enlightened room, bet on the shades of white and off-white. Invest in a good lighting project to have this effect.
Picture 5 - Mescle shades on different walls to have a balanced color composition.
Picture 6 - The combination between the blue oil on the doors of the cabinets and light shades on the walls.
Picture 7 - Bet on a candy colors color palette for decoration.
Picture 8 - Use light shades of pink for a feminine and romantic baby room.
Picture 9 - Elegant combination of the chrome effect, split and gray.
Picture 10 - This room with neutral colors adds more warm colors to the curtain and decorative objects.
Image 11 - Off-white shades create a welcoming ambience.
Picture 12 - Choose light, soothing tones to soothe your baby.
Picture 13 - The wallpaper with delicate flower prints give an upgrade to this room.
Picture 14 - Close to the colors of the dresser, going from pink to candy color.
Picture 15 - How to resist the charms of blue?
Image 16 - Neutrality is the key to having amplitude in the environment.
Picture 17 - A charming combination between neutral tones in the walls and decorative objects.
Picture 18 - Combine darker shades with vibrant, warm colors for a balanced environment.
Image 19 - Maroon is a warm and nice color that can be used in baby room decoration.
Image 20 - The combination of pink with other hues of color in the decoration.
Picture 21 - A charming room with neutral decoration for the baby.
Picture 22 - Bet on the white to have an environment always clean, pure and innocent.
Picture 23 - The green that favors the calm in combination with the wallpaper, small pictures and decorative objects.
Picture 24 - Light blue shades are the right choice for a male baby room.
Picture 25 - The classic rose for a baby girl room.
Image 26 - The choice of decoration and decorative objects completely changes the face of a room in neutral colors.
Picture 27 - Bet on darker shades in rooms with ample natural light.
Image 28 - Different diagonal stripes create a differentiated wall for this baby room.
Picture 29 - Baby room with neutral decoration.
Picture 30 - The light blue classic is a sure bet for a male baby room.
Picture 31 - Room with shades of bluish gray for a neutral decoration.
Picture 32 - Details of bedding, rug and frame change the face of this neutral room.
Picture 33 - A vibrant green for a cheerful, delicate and colorful room.
Image 34 - Baby room decoration with blue wall.
Picture 35 - The shades of navy and navy blue should be used carefully so as not to have a heavy and sad mood in the baby's room.
The ideal is to choose the color mixture to have a pleasant, inviting and balanced composition.
Image 36 - An energetic touch of yellow is always welcome.
Picture 37 - Neutral gray baby's room with the combination of focal points in pink.
Picture 38 - Off white and white: purity and clean appearance for a baby room.
Picture 39 - The gray striped with white was perfect for maintaining balance in this room.
Image 40 - The purity and clean white effect.
Picture 41 - White with touches of pink: a charming and balanced composition for a feminine baby room.
Picture 42 - Baby room fun and colorful.
Picture 43 - A perfect room with shades of candy color for the decoration.
Image 44 - Luxurious decor proposal for female baby room.
Picture 45 - Add colors to chandeliers, cushions, armchairs and other decorative objects.
Picture 46 - Bet in warm colors to have a cheerful, fun and warm environment.
Picture 47 - A beautiful combination with stickers on the wall.
Picture 48 - White in combination with the green water of the crib.