No more white walls! Today you will finally find the inspirations you need to have that colorful wall you've always dreamed of. And, believe me, it's easier than it looks.
Often we stop using colors in the decoration for fear of wandering in the hand and overwhelm the environment, obtaining a completely opposite effect to the planned one.
But with some tips and the right references this fear goes away quickly and what is left over is the daring to use the colors you like the most. Let's start coloring those walls there?
Tips for having a colored wall
- Any room in the house can receive color on the walls, but you have to pay attention to the function of each room and how this color will work in the decoration. An example is red, a strong and vibrant color that can go very well in a kitchen or dining room, but can compromise the moment of rest in the room. The excess blue can leave the room depressing, while in the room the color induces relaxation. So the trick here is to research the psychological and physical effects of each color before using it on the wall;
- There are numerous ways of inserting color into the walls. The most common of all is full and complete wall painting with the same color. Another variation is the half wall, where each part is painted a different color. There is still the option of geometric walls, a strong trend in interior decoration is that it basically consists of drawing geometric shapes on the wall and painting them in the desired colors;
- Choose the wall colors from the decor you want to create in the environment. You can paint a wall to create contrast or just to highlight what already exists in the decor. Another option is to use the same color with variations of tones, forming a gradient, or investing in the complementary tones, those that are opposite each other in the chromatic circle, such as blue and yellow or pink and green;
- In addition to the colors and shapes, you can still opt for prints - such as stripes, poas and chevrons - designs and textures, leaving the atmosphere cheerful, bare and fun;
- For those who prefer to escape painting work can color the walls by coating them with fabric, adhesive, wallpaper or tiles. Another option that makes the greatest success are the walls blackboards, which in addition to color guarantee that relaxed and informal touch to the environment;
And so, have you ever convinced yourself that it is possible to use a colored wall without running the risk of tearing down the décor? For the selection of images below will end with any bit of doubt you may still have. Check out:
60 pictures of super colored walls for you to be inspired by the decoration
Picture 1 - Colorful and unpretentious flowers on the wall decorate this little playpen.
Picture 2 - Blue oil wall, in harmony with the color of the floor, receives who arrives with charm and elegance.
Picture 3 - The children's room bet on a wall of colors and soft print.
Picture 4 - Already in this other room the wall drawn animates the environment.
Picture 5 - For the modern bathroom the option was to bring to the wall color and marbled texture.
Picture 6 - At the end of the corridor, a multicolored panel; notice that the side wall seems to receive a projection, but it is actually the effect of another painting.
Image 7 - The calm and tranquility of the blue-green wall in contrast to the colorful carpet.
Picture 8 - Tired of the white bathroom? Then go pink then to cheer.
Picture 9 - Colored geometric wall; Does or Does It Make a Difference in Decor?
Image 10 - A simple half-way, but that works.
Picture 11 - In this bathroom, the colors of the wall were created by the colorful tiles arranged in the chevron style.
Picture 12 - Geometric shapes in shades of green to raise the astral of the white bathroom.
Picture 13 - In this children's room, the colors are on all sides.
Image 14 - Want something less daring? So what do you think of just two colored bands on the wall?
Image 15 - The office also changes with a simple painting on the wall
Image 16 - The office also changes with a simple painting on the wall.
Image 17 - The office also changes with a simple painting on the wall.
Image 18 - Blurred stripes: a different effect for an original room.
Image 19 - Blurred stripes: a different effect for an original room.
Image 20 - Green calms and balances; a great option for rest places.
Picture 21 - Green calms and balances; a great option for rest places.
Picture 22 - Green calms and balances; a great option for rest places.
Image 23 - The recipe for an authentic colored wall: creativity and harmony between colors.
Image 24 - It seems that the paint is dripping and the idea is just that.
Picture 25 - Vibrant and harmonious gradient to the wall of the closet.
Picture 26 - This is an inspiration for who really wants to dare when coloring the wall.
Image 27 - Watercolor effect.
Image 28 - Between pink and orange: hot, dynamic and with a touch of romanticism.
Picture 29 - Colored lozenges; that simple.
Picture 30 - Half circle that completes in the wall of the room in the back.
Picture 31 - Half circle that completes in the wall of the room in the back.
Picture 32 - Decorate, organize and play at the same time, how? Making a strip of color on the wall for each child.
Image 33 - Bathroom mirror doubles the colored wall in 3D.
Image 34 - Explore the possibility of taking colors to the ceiling, walls and floor.
Image 35 - And discover the artist who lives in you.
Image 36 - Another possibility is to draw on the white tiles; you take advantage of a coating that already exists and just gives it a new face.
Image 37 - Neutrality on one side, colors on the other.
Picture 38 - The wave of retro and Portuguese tiles can help you color the walls of your house.
Image 39 - Colored wall to create contrast.
Picture 40 - How many colors do you see in this bathroom? At first only the pink seems to stand out, but soon the green, the gray and the yellow jump to the eyes.
Picture 41 - Blue wall with red stand: a combination of contrasts that worked very well in the white kitchen.
Can you notice the soft gradient of this wall?
Picture 43 - In this baby room, the traditional blue gave space for the green in much of the decoration.
Picture 44 - With the right combination of colors, the environment is valued and not loaded.
Picture 45 - For those who want color in the decoration, but not daring too much, blue is the best option.
Picture 46 - Sober room and neutral tones came to life with the multicolored panel in the back.
Picture 47 - The blue visually marks the area of the dining room.
Image 48 - The harmonious contrast between pink and green framed by the woody tone of the pinus.
Image 49 - The harmonious contrast between pink and green framed by the woody tone of the pinus.
Picture 50 - Colored symbols and mirror: a trick to visually increase the space.
Picture 51 - Red in the bedroom can be a risky bet, but in the correct proportion it surprises.
Image 52 - Geometric and neutral tone wall complemented by the light clothesline.
Picture 53 - The dark blue of the wall helps to enhance the rustic finish.
Picture 54 - Colorful squares: delicate and cheerful.
Image 55 - Citrus tones for the juvenile room.
Image 56 - For the boho decoration, a light pink wall.
Image 57 - The high right room bet on a degrade of warm tones.
Image 58 - But if you prefer you can choose the cold tones, just be careful not to leave the room too impersonal.
Image 59 - Glass tablets! They are colorful and bright; invest in them to make the bathroom more cheerful.
Picture 60 - A calm and delicate tone of lavender blue for the children's room.