Want to know how to leave your home clean? We separate some infallible tips and tricks to leave your home the way you like it. Check out our post to start your cleaning now!
1. Remove rust from objects
Rust leaves any object with the oldest appearance, so to eliminate it, use the following technique:
- Use lemon citric acid and a little salt;
- If it is mild rust, use only the lemon;
- If it is an advanced rust, put salt and lemon on top of the stain;
- Let the mixture act overnight.
2. Turn off the tap
If your intention is to let the bathroom faucet and kitchen shine, do as follows:
- Take a piece of cloth or towel and soak in the vinegar until it is well wet;
- Wrap the cloth on the tap and let the vinegar act for about 40 minutes;
- Then remove the towel, wipe the water and the tap will be a shine;
- If you want you can use toothpaste and baby oil then also to give shine.
3. Clean the door and furniture handles
The doors and furniture knobs are always marked because it is where we put our hands often and to clean them, use the following indications:
- Make a soap mixture with olive oil;
- Dip a toothbrush into the mixture;
- Put the brush on the knobs.
4. Clean the electric oven
Those who have electric stoves at home know that it is an object that accumulates a lot of dirt, see how to clean it:
- Make a paste with baking soda, soap and water;
- Apply on all sides of the bakery;
- Wait 20 minutes to wash the irons and allow them to dry naturally.
5. Clean pots and pans
Pots and pans always accumulate leftover foods and fats, use this technique to clean them:
- Put some salt in the pan and use half a raw potato to rub;
- Then wash and dry;
- Put a small amount of oil and a sheet of paper towel on the fire and leave for minutes.
6. Remove stains from the dishes
With frequent use the dishes become stained. In addition, colored foods also leave stained objects, to eliminate them do the following process:
- Make a paste of baking soda and water;
- Rub it gently until you notice that the stain has been removed.
7. Clean the coffee grinder
The coffee grinder will always accumulate dirt, in addition to leaving a strong smell. But to clear it, use the trick below:
- Take a handful of rice and put them inside the grinder;
- Wait a few minutes and remove them;
- Then clean the grinder as you always do.
8. Clean the inside of the washing machine
Some home appliances are repositories of dirt and the washing machine is one of them. To clean your interior use the technique below:
- Make a mixture of vinegar, baking soda and water;
- Pass the mixture throughout the interior of the washing machine;
- Do not forget the sides and rubber details.
9. Clear wood boards and eliminate odor
The wooden board always gets a strong smell of food. To clean it and eliminate this odor, do the following:
- Sprinkle a little salt on top of the board and wipe half a lemon all over its end;
- Then just wash and notice how the board looked more beautiful and renewed look.
10. Clean the mouth of the cooker
One of the areas that accumulates more dirt and that if it is not clean can rust is the mouth of the stove. So, learn this trick to make your stove clean, shiny without blemishes:
- Prepare a paste using a few drops of hydrogen peroxide, water and baking soda;
- Apply the mixture over the dirt in the mouth of the stove;
- Let it act for up to 10 minutes;
- Rub with a sponge;
- Then dry with a cloth.
11. Clean plastic objects
Usually plastic objects absorb a lot of grease and some dirt. If you want to keep them always clean, use a few tricks:
- Make a solution using a quart of water with a tablespoon of baking soda and set aside;
- Wash the object with water and detergent;
- Then immerse the object in solution and leave for 10 minutes;
- Then just remove and dry it.
12. Polishing the sink
The sink needs to be cleaned constantly, but to make it look brighter you need to polish it. Then do as follows:
- Wash the basin with plenty of water;
- Dry with a towel;
- Then throw a reasonable amount of flour all over its surface;
- Pass a cloth to polish;
- At the end, remove leftovers and rinse to remove debris.
13. Clean wine glasses
The wine glasses look beautiful when they are clean and shiny. To do this, use the technique below:
- Make a mixture of water and vinegar and wash the bowls with it;
- If you prefer, you can use the salt to rub in the bowls;
- Then wash only with water;
- Let them dry naturally
14. Clean the refrigerator
As the refrigerator is a place to store food, it needs to be cleaned constantly. Here's how:
- Use warm water and detergent to clean the refrigerator;
- Then wipe with a damp cloth and a little baking soda throughout the interior of the refrigerator to disinfect it.
15. Clean the inside of the oven
Another area that accumulates a lot of dirt is the inside of the oven. But using this trick, your oven will be clean:
- Make a paste using a cup of baking soda, a spoonful of soap and water;
- The paste must have a consistency of crepe batter;
- Pass the mixture throughout the oven;
- Leave on for 15 minutes;
- Then just wipe with a dry cloth.
16. Sanitize the iron
The high temperature of the iron causes it to accumulate dirt and look like burnt. To clean it, use this method:
- Mix the vinegar with the baking soda to make a pastry;
- Use this mixture to clean the underside of the electric iron;
- Then wipe dry with a dry cloth.
17. Remove coffee stains from cups
It is very common for cups to be stained with coffee. To clean them, do the following:
- Throw salt into the cup;
- Then use the citrus peel and rub;
- Then just wash normally.
18. Clean Granite Surfaces
When cleaning the granites of desks, counters and sinks, care must be taken not to stain them. To do this, use the following trick:
- Take two cups of water, five drops of liquid soap and ¼ cup of alcohol and make a blend;
- Then apply the mixture to the entire surface of the granite;
- Then use a towel to dry it, but so smoothly so as not to scratch the granite.
19. Always leave the bathtub clean and bright
The bathroom needs to be cleaned often to give it the appearance of a clean, hygienic area. To keep the bathtub always clean and shiny, do the following:
- Fill the tub with hot water;
- Apply a little chlorine;
- Let the mixture act overnight and only remove in the morning.
20. Clean tile grout
Cleaning the tile is not difficult. The difficulty is with the grout, but remove the slime from that area, just follow the technique below:
- Use 10 volume hydrogen peroxide and mix with baking soda;
- Use a toothbrush or sponge to remove dirt.
21. Clean the toilets
Toilets require deeper cleaning because of the bacteria that proliferate in the dishes. Here's how to clean this piece:
- Pass apple cider vinegar over the toilet and pour a good amount into it;
- Soak for a few hours;
- Rinse with water to finish and remove all residues.
22. Remove stains from upholstered furniture
To clean the upholstery you must be very careful, especially when removing stains. So, use the trick below:
- In the stain region, sprinkle baking soda;
- Wait around 20 minutes;
- Then use a brush to remove the dust;
- Then finish by vacuuming the remainder to dry.
23. Dust the TV
The television always collects dust and to remove it, do the following:
- Just run a coffee strainer all over your butt. Just be careful to do it delicately.
24. Clean the lamp dome
The lamp dome is another area that aculuma enough dust and dirt. So to clean it, use this simple trick:
- Use a roll of adhesive from those that are specific to remove clothing and then go over the dome.
25. Always keep windows clean
To wash the windows and leave them with a transparent look, this trick is infallible:
- Use half an onion and scrub the windows;
- Then just wipe a damp cloth.
26. Cleaning and Removing Carpet Stains
Carpet needs to be cleaned daily to avoid accumulating dust mites and stains. Here's how:
- To remove dirt, use a vacuum cleaner.
- and powder;
- To remove stains, mix with white vinegar, salt and baking soda;
- Now just apply with a brush the paste in the region where it is stained;
- Wait to dry and brush again.
27. Cleaning the blinds
Cleaning the blinds can be a difficult task, but using the technique below, your blind will always be clean:
- Wrap in a damp cloth a pickle of pasta or salad;
- Now go through the tight spaces of the shade and make light moves to clean.
28. Clean and eliminate mold odor from cabinets
Cabinets usually have a strong musty odor. To clean it and take advantage to eliminate this odor, do as follows:
- Take a basin of vinegar and place it inside the cabinet, leaving it there all night;
- The next day, just wipe the product all over the closet.
With these tips and tricks, you will leave your home cleaned the whole time. Now you put your hand in the dough and do the cleaning. Your house will always have a smell and appearance of a very careful place.