Closet is no longer synonymous with chic and sophisticated thing. On the contrary, it is possible to have an inexpensive, beautiful and very functional closet. Want to know how? So follow this post we will give you all the details for you to plan yours.
The first step to having a cheap closet is to go for the DIY concept or the "Do It Yourself". To save on closet design it is essential that you get involved in space production. There are several videos on the internet teaching how to make shelves, macaws, clothes racks and other types of support. Use creativity and call nails, hammers and brushes for the task. Here are some more tips to set up your inexpensive closet:
- Use and abuse of materials that would end up in the trash. That's it! Give a touch of sustainability to your project and re-use crates, pallets, cardboard boxes, bottles, pvc pipes and whatever else fits your proposal. It's possible to do incredible things with these materials, turning them into unique, original and, above all, functional pieces.
- Put all your clothes, shoes, bags and accessories exposed visibly and select the pieces that you really like and use. The rest send for donation. Do not accumulate clothes that you do not use, they will only serve to clog your future closet and leave it unorganized. Not to mention that it's easier to find the parts you want.
- Drill home and construction stores. They are great for finding mounts, shelves and organizers of varying sizes, shapes and models. In these stores it is also possible to find cabinets and furniture suitable for closets.
- To avoid having to spend doors, use curtains to close and delimit the closet space. In this case, the best option are the curtains that go from the ceiling to the floor. They leave the environment visually more harmonious. But if you want to give a more modern and stripped-down look to the closet, you can use screens. They help hide and partially limit the closet.
- Costume jewelry, handbags and hats can be easily arranged on wall brackets or hangers. In addition to keeping everything in place, they are still very decorative.
- In addition to reusing recyclable materials, you can also choose to give a new purpose to furniture and objects that are unused somewhere in the home. Stairs, for example, are widely used in cheap closet designs. They can be nailed horizontally to the wall serving as a macaw or, still, leaning against the wall supporting objects on their steps, as if they were shelves. An antique wardrobe can also be disassembled and reused in parts to create a closet. Check everything you have at home and see what is possible to be reused.
- Open closets are also on the rise. The purpose of this type of closet is to leave clothes, shoes and accessories on display as if they were part of the decoration. This is a good option to save, however, this model of closet requires a lot of organization, otherwise your room can become a mess.
- To complement the look of your closet, use decorative elements such as rugs, pictures and even plant pots. He will look more handsome and full of personality.
- Closets, even the simplest, need to be comfortable. Invest in objects that can help you dress, such as benches, mirrors and rugs.
- Do not forget to fit in the closet lighting if it is closed. Light is important to help you find what you need.
Meet 60 Creative Ideas to Build a Cheap Closet
Check out more tips on selecting images below. Sure you will want to start making yours today.
Picture 1 - Wicker baskets are beautiful, cheap and they leave everything organized inside the cheap closet.
Picture 2 - Closet cheap: arara suspended by the ceiling divides the clothes with the cabinet next to; below the crude wooden niches accommodate the shoes.
Picture 3 - Pipes and crates left in the house? You know what to do with them!
Picture 4 - Closet cheap does not necessarily mean that it is small; highlight in this closet for the woods with rustic finish.
Picture 5 - Shelves are very welcome in the closets, they are easy to make and allow to organize many pieces.
Picture 6 - Open cheap closet composes room decoration; notice that the organization is flawless.
Image 7 - Already items of clothing and shoes used infrequently, store in the highest part of the closet.
Picture 8 - If you have a space for the closet cheap, consider taking advantage of the doors of some wardrobe.
Picture 9 - Raw and unfinished wood are cheaper and leave the closet with a very beautiful look.
Image 10 - Araras, like the ones in the picture, can be bought at a very affordable price in physical stores or online.
Image 11 - A little leftover left in the room and they fell ... here is born a closet!
Picture 12 - Cheap Closet: Macaws are also easy to make, depending on your parts you can create a closet with just them.
Picture 13 - Cheap Closet: Coat Racks organize and keep the accessories always at hand.
Picture 14 - White fabric curtain leaves the closet well hidden.
Picture 15 - Bins serve as niches and leave the closet with a very beautiful rustic aspect.
Picture 16 - A large full body mirror can not be missing inside a closet.
Picture 17 - Cheap Closet: Drawers are harder to make, if you choose, you may need the help of a joiner.
Picture 18 - Everything white: shelves and white macaws leave the closet with visual clean.
Picture 19 - Wrought baskets and brackets are easy to find and are very useful in organizing the closet.
Image 20 - Another idea of reuse objects: this office cupboard has gained a new purpose.
Picture 21 - "L" format allows better use of the closet space.
Image 22 - A dresser, a macaw and a lot of organization define this open closet.
Picture 23 - Chests are cheap and fit perfectly in the proposal of the inexpensive closet; highlighting the supermarket cart helping in the organization.
Picture 24 - Simple and small closet with space for books and CDs.
Picture 25 - Give your personal touch to the inexpensive closet: lamps, photos and carpets make up the decoration of this image.
Picture 26 - This closet is one of those models that fit the "Do It Yourself" style.
Picture 27 - The distance from the wall to the curtain must be at least eighty centimeters so that the clothes do not love inside the closet.
Image 28 - Lighting and ventilation are indispensable items for the clothes and the open closets come out ahead in this question.
Picture 29 - Macaws with wheels allow you to move the clothes to where you want.
Picture 30 - Plastic boxes work as drawers in this closet.
Image 31 - Keep the closet even more organized with hooks and holders suitable for jewelry and small accessories.
Image 32 - Sliding glass door separates the closet from the rest of the room.
Picture 33 - Closet without shelves, but very well lit.
Image 34 - Join two ladders and wooden boards in different sizes. Okay, you already have a cheap closet.
Image 35 - Shelves for shoes and macaws for clothes.
Image 36 - Organize the pieces of clothing by color leaves the closet more beautiful, besides making it easier to compose the look.
Picture 37 - The closet can and should be comfortable, bet on benches and puffs that can serve as support when dressing or putting on shoes.
Image 38 - If there is an empty corner, place a plant pot to fill the space.
Picture 39 - Open double closet with lights directed.
Picture 40 - For him or her, it does not matter, the divisions are the same.
Picture 41 - Creative, that cheap closet used a tree branch like a macaw.
Image 42 - Impeccable organization of this closet does not allow to notice its simplicity.
Picture 43 - With few pieces it is easier to keep the closet always organized, especially the open ones.
Picture 44 - The black walls created a modern and young background for that closet.
Picture 45 - Long white curtains close the closet in the front and the side.
Picture 46 - Cardboard boxes are cheap and work perfectly well in organizing the inexpensive closet.
Picture 47 - Leave a gap between the macaw and the shelves of at least 1 and a half feet to accommodate larger pieces such as long dresses.
Picture 48 - In specialized stores it is possible to find different models of support for shoes
Picture 49 - Carpets make the closet more beautiful and cozy.
Picture 50 - Glamor touch to the inexpensive closet with copper metal bars; the black and white photos add even more charm to the space.
Picture 51 - A wooden stool to help at the time of putting on the shoes.
Picture 52 - Simple closet, but with a decoration full of objects that go back to the luxury and the sophisticated.
Picture 53 - In this house, the closet was mounted below the mezzanine where the room is; better use of impossible space.
Picture 54 - Shelves of varied heights allow to better organize the pieces of the closet.
Image 55 - A special corner for the bags, just below the dressing table.
Picture 56 - The solution to the shoes in that closet was to leave them under the macaws of clothes.
Image 57 - Even simple, the closet in the black color gains ares of sophistication.
Image 58 - Wooden hinged door for small closet.
Image 59 - Divisions and compartments designed to accommodate all parts of the closet.
Image 60 - Open and close; a hybrid between wardrobe and closet.