Is there a basic black one there? If this color also hits you full comes more than today we will give you incredible tips on how to use black in the home decor.
Black is the color of sophistication, elegance, nobility and power. But do not stop there not. The color still makes reference to the mystery, the seduction, besides revealing traces of authority, confidence and prestige.
Black is indeed a striking color and no one rises to use it unconsciously. Fashion is there to prove it. All fashions styles that have black as a foundation reveal strong, determined personalities and full of self confidence.
And in the decoration would not be different. You can even imagine the personality that hides behind a house that has black as the dominant color. But if you do not intend to overdo the use of color and want to seek inspiration for just one detail or another, do not worry, you can go to that side as well.
This is because black is considered a neutral color and can be used in different proposals and combinations. That is, the color goes well with any other color and within any style of decoration, from the most classic to the most modern. However, some proposals connect directly with the black as is the case of the Scandinavian style, the minimalist and the industrial. They all have color as one of its main elements.
So you can wear black without fear of being happy? Yeah, more or less. Because it is a color of strong aesthetic and emotional appeal, excessive or poorly used black can result in a tense, overloaded decoration and a serious risk of leaving claustrophobic in trouble, thanks to the power that color has in diminishing and visually compressing spaces.
But for all this, there is a way. Check out the tips below and see how to use black without decorating errors:
- The more black you use in a more enlightened environment - of course - it should be. This reduces the sensation of tightening and helps to increase the space instead of diminishing it;
- You can choose to use black just to get attention in specific and determined places. Color is great for this. Try this trick on friezes for doors and windows, stairs and frames, for example.
- Houses with high ceilings look even larger when walls are painted black. But attention, this only works to emphasize something that is already high, nor try to do it in a low environment because the only thing that you will achieve is to flatten the space;
- Choose straight-line furniture and simple design so you do not overload the environment;
- But if you want to invest in something more sophisticated and glamorous use an antique furniture and some pieces in gold or other shiny material, such as glass and metal, for example;
- Speaking of glass, do not forget the mirrors. They super complement the proposal of black decoration, giving that air of luxury and refinement that deep down in the background we know you want to pass;
- Black can also help create a rebellious décor - in the best style 'here is rock'n roll baby'. To do this, use leather objects, works of art on the wall, vinyl records and maybe even a few caveirinhas;
- Already the bedroom of the couple can benefit from a black decoration with a sexy and seductive footprint. In that case, use the color accompanied by fabrics pleasing to the touch like velvet, satin and silk;
- For those who prefer to stay in 'less is more', the classic combination black and white is ideal. With it there is no mistake, it always works and you get more comfortable without fear of exaggeration or regret in the hand;
- But if a little color pleases you, try combining black and white with striking colors like a golden yellow, dark green or shock pink;
60 ideas of black decoration in environments
Still in doubt whether or not to use black in the decor? Let's end this deadlock right now. The selection of images below environments decorated in black color will take away all your doubts. Do you want to bet?
Picture 1 - Cozy and comfortable: who said that with black that is not possible?
Picture 2 - Black to highlight special decoration areas: in this case, the staircase and the window
Picture 3 - A black office home for you to feel safe and determined while you work.
Picture 4 - This kitchen bet on the combination of black, white and wood, result: a pleasant and very cozy environment
Picture 5 - Here, black emphasizes the masculinity of the environment.
Picture 6 - Next to the shades of gray, the black gains smoothness.
Image 7 - Combination of the modern and the sophisticated present on the black staircase with the rustic brick wall.
Picture 8 - In this room all black, are the outstanding lights that stand out.
Picture 9 - The touch of elegance that only the gold can bring to the black environment
Picture 10 - In this room, the black enters in different materials and textures.
Picture 11 - The black brick wall is modern, youthful and full of style
Picture 12 - A minimalist room all black with a bouquet of carbon lamps
Picture 13 - This environment with mezzanine bet on black across its top.
Picture 14 - Dots in red to create contrast in the black double room
Picture 15 - Looks at the formula: high right foot plus black plus natural lighting equals an elegant and stylish decoration.
Picture 16 - Room and bathroom integrated with the same color - black - on the walls and the same wood floor
Picture 17 - White bathroom took the black only in the details.
Picture 18 - Black sofa: it may seem a bit daring, but see how in this room the proposal was casual and balanced.
Picture 19 - Black on the base, black on the details, black on all sides
Picture 20 - Black and gray for a modern and sophisticated bathroom
Picture 21 - In this room the dark blue of the cushion makes a soft contrast with the predominant black in the decoration.
Image 22 - Glass doors with black friezes: could not get better.
Picture 23 - Industrial decor can play with everything in black
Picture 24 - Lots of natural light to counteract the effect of confinement that the black color can cause in the environment
Image 25 - The yellow illuminated sign is the highlight of this black bathroom
Image 26 - In this kitchen, white predominates in larger areas, black has already been used in lesser quantities, but in an equally striking way
Image 27 - Highlight the desk area using black
Picture 28 - How to combine the classic with the contemporary? This black base bathroom shows the secret.
Picture 29 - Lights embedded in the ceiling give smoothness to the wall painted black.
Picture 30 - This industrial style decor used black as a base and red to create highlights
Picture 31 - A black wall and behold, you change the whole design of your room.
Picture 32 - The black wall can also turn into a blackboard: it's the tip.
Picture 33 - In this room, the black wall marks the architecture of the house
Picture 34 - Sometimes it's just a black and white tub like that that the bathroom needs to be happy again.
Picture 35 - A beautiful picture on the black wall and the decoration already gains a new breath
Picture 36 - And a black tap like that? A luxury, no?
Image 37 - Brush strokes of black in this kitchen integrated to the living room
Picture 38 - Wall halfway to leave the room modern and original.
Picture 39 - In the closet, the black is pure sophistication
Picture 40 - Even small that kitchen bet on black as one of its main colors; The trick here was to let the light in.
Picture 41 - But if you prefer a more 'dark' environment, this one is an inspiration; the mood of mystery comes to hover in the air
Picture 42 - The classic combination of black and white to make the room comfortable, balanced and modern
Picture 43 - In the TV room, black is super welcome.
Picture 44 - To complete the charm and the classic style of the boisseries painted in black, two gold luminaires.
Image 45 - The black wall of the TV has gained special illumination with LED tapes
Picture 46 - Already in this elegant room, the black slate is that stands out, in the panel of the TV, as in the rack
Picture 47 - To add value to the high ceiling of this house, cabinets up to the ceiling in black color
Picture 48 - How not to be elegant with it?
Picture 49 - E jovial, cool, stylish ...
Picture 50 - Wall and light floor, furniture and black upholstery
Picture 51 - And how about the yellow double with black? Sober and cheerful at the same time, but without giving up the personality
Picture 52 - Do you also feel welcome in this room? The visual comfort provided by black and wood are unique
Picture 53 - This industrial kitchen knew to take advantage of the best that the combination black and white has to offer
Picture 54 - Black, gray and touches of color in different points of the room.
Picture 55 - It can be clean even using black.
Picture 56 - A very colorful and cheerful frame to create contrast in the room of neutral tones.
Image 57 - A black 3D wall: only she would already make the decoration of this room a success.
Image 58 - A beautiful and authentic Scandinavian decor to prove the versatility of color.
Image 59 - Black wall, black floor; in contrast, white ceiling, white curtains and white board.
Image 60 - The bed area was duly marked by the black wooden structure.