Choosing a model for the bathroom stall is often overlooked by many people. But in residential designs with modern style the box has become a part of the decoration with the intention of having a sophisticated design to optimize space. And there are currently several models on the market in which each of them has a different proposal to suit the style of your bathroom.
The box can be divided into two categories by shape and type, with this we separate the most common models in bathrooms:
- Running box : ideal for small bathrooms as it saves space since it does not require an opening angle. They are fixed by two glass doors and run through the aid of pulleys. You can insert it from floor to ceiling that is modern, but in this case it is ideal that it has an internal air circulation (window or exhaust fan).
- Open box : it has a movable door that opens and closes, so it needs a space for that opening angle. They function like a traditional door through hinges and have a handle on the door. This handle can have several finishes from the simplest ones to those with a bold design.
- Concerned box : functions as a hinged door. Made up of several sheets of glass that are grouped together when they open.
- Angle box : is for the bathroom corners, with installation of doors forming a 90 degree angle.
- Acrylic Box : are the simple and light. It is used to replace the glass in the closing of the doors, with a much more accessible price.
- Box with partition : very used in modern designs. With only a glass partition, wood or cobogó it delimits the space of the box. A great way to save space since it does not have a door system.
- Shower box : serves as a way to decorate the environment. It can be inserted on the edge of the bathtub with a small masonry wall or for those who like simplicity the traditional curtains play a great role.
- Curtain type box : formed by hooks attached to a metal bar and are the easiest to find on the market. And for those who think it's simple, today we find an immensity of types, colors, and prints, one more incredible than the other!
As for the material the most used is the glass, being able to have several finishes of colors and treatments, besides giving a modern air and of easy access in the market.
Now it's easier to choose the ideal box for your bathroom. Check the decoration of the bathrooms with the boxes that we selected:
Picture 1 - Box for bathroom in cobogó
Picture 2 - Model of box in marble
Picture 3 - Box for bathroom with fun curtain
Picture 4 - Model of box with sliding door in blasted glass
Picture 5 - Box for bathroom cube shape with frosted and smooth glass
Picture 6 - Model of box with sliding door with metal handle
Picture 7 - Bathroom box with door opening in frosted glass
Picture 8 - Model of box with door to open in plain glass
Picture 9 - Model of box with sliding glass door in frosted and smooth glass
Picture 10 - Bathroom cabinet with pivoting glass door
Picture 11 - Model of box with simple sliding door
Picture 12 - Model of box with inclined wall
Picture 13 - Bathroom cabinet with door from floor to ceiling
Picture 14 - Model of box with glass partition
Picture 15 - Model of box for shower and toilet
Picture 16 - Box for bathroom with fixed glass panel
Image 17 - Open box model
Picture 18 - Model of box with natural light with sliding glass door
Picture 19 - Box for bathroom with floor in wooden deck and glass cloth fixed
Picture 20 - Model of box with door to open with handle horizontally
Picture 21 - Model of box with door inlaid in the glass door
Picture 22 - Bathroom box with glass partition with stickers
Picture 23 - Model of box with two showers and glasses on the sides
Picture 24 - Model of box with black handle
Picture 25 - Box for bathroom model straight
Picture 26 - Bathtub Box with white curtain
Picture 27 - Model of box with door in green glass and suspended opening for air circulation
Picture 28 - Bathroom cabinet with hinged door
Picture 29 - Model of box with door in black checkered structure and fixed glasses
Picture 30 - Round box model
Picture 31 - Model of box with glass panel from floor to ceiling
Picture 32 - White bathroom box with hinged door
Image 33 - Small box model
Image 34 - Box model with partition in coating and glass
Picture 35 - Box for bathroom for two showers
Picture 36 - Model of box with fixed partition in wall of tile and glass with black frame
Picture 37 - Bathtub Box with rustic style
Picture 38 - Bathtub Box with gray and white curtain
Picture 39 - Model box with wooden panel
Picture 40 - Box for bath in glass
Image 41 - Wooden bathroom cabinet with glass closure
Picture 42 - Bathroom box with models for corner
Picture 43 - Large bathroom box with glass doors with two sheets of glass
Picture 44 - Bathroom box with model in L
Picture 45 - Open bathroom cabinet with pivoting door
Picture 46 - Bathroom Box with Mirrored Door
Picture 47 - Bathroom box with minimalist style
Picture 48 - Model of box with built-in bathtub and closure by curtain
Picture 49 - Model box with separate bathtub
Picture 50 - Box for bathroom with black structure and glass with green finish