How good to be 15! A phase of life that deserves to be celebrated with great enthusiasm. And if you've started programming your debutante party you're probably looking for ideas for the 15-year invitation.
This little piece of paper is responsible for kicking the party, henceforth it's a countdown. Generally the invitations of 15 years are distributed to the guests one month in advance of the party, so everyone is able to schedule to attend the event.
If you still have nothing in mind and are feeling lost amid so many options, we suggest you calm down and follow this post to the end. We have tips and suggestions for you to define today how your 15-year invitation will be and to start doing it. Come on?
Tips for writing a 15 year invitation
- The invitation should have the date, time, and party location information clearly and objectively. Use a different color or font to highlight these elements;
- You can start the invitation with a special phrase, a Bible quote or a personal reflection on that important date, but remember that the invitation space is limited and too much information can leave you loaded and confused;
- The invitation is a preview of what is to come at the party, so the tip is to use the colors and the style of the party decoration on the invitation;
- The invitation can accompany some guests, such as a glass of enamel, a lipstick or some other object that has the face of the debutante;
- And by the way, do not forget that the 15 year invitation should express the personality of the birthday girl; moreover, not only the invitation;
- Use fonts and harmonic colors for the invitation;
- Prepare a beautiful envelope to house the invitation;
- The internet is full of templates ready for you to change only personal information, you can choose one of these if you prefer;
- But if you choose to make your scratch use text editors as word or if you have more advanced knowledge use programs like Photoshop and Corel Draw;
- Invitations can be online, paper or both; if the party is informal and intimate with few guests, an online invitation may be enough;
- If you decide to print the invitations you can use a home printer or send it to a printer. The second option is best suited if you are looking for a refined finish for the invitation. If you are going to print at home, use heavy paper with a weight above 200;
- Another option is to buy the 15-year invitations ready, the only drawback to this type of invitation is that you do not have the freedom to customize it;
The invitation of 15 years is a fundamental element of the party, it must be done with great affection so that the guests feel from the beginning the importance of that day for the birthday girl.
And, now that you already have a way to go after reading the above tips, it's easier to decide what kind of invitation suits you and your party.
60 invitations templates for 15 years to inspire you
Then, without losing time, check out the selection of images below with invitations of 15 years of the most varied styles: modern, personalized, creative, handmade. All of them for you to get inspired and create yours. Who knows, this invitation is ready today?
Picture 1 - Traditional model of invitation closed by a tie of satin; are the mandalas printed on the watercolor background that give the extra touch in that invitation.
Picture 2 - The classic color of the debutantes in the invitation; the brown paper turns to envelope and stores rose petals that go next to the invitation.
Picture 3 - Invitation of 15 years beautiful, simple and objective.
Picture 4 - Do not forget that the invitation is already a preview of the decoration of the party.
Image 5 - Invitation and menu with the same face, just change the format.
Picture 6 - Flowers and golden fountains: a charm of invitation of 15 years.
Picture 7 - Enjoy the invitation to mark the costume of the guests, this one, for example, asks for social attire.
Image 8 - 15 year old floral invitation and super delicate tones.
Image 9 - Blue oil on invitation background to highlight white flowers.
Image 10 - For this one, the stripes, the powder and the gold were the options.
Image 11 - An invitation to be guarded with affection by the guests.
Picture 12 - An invitation to be guarded with affection by the guests.
Picture 13 - Golden and shiny frame.
Picture 14 - Crown of the princess.
Image 15 - Blue and white to get away from the conventional.
Picture 16 - Classic and elegant: this 15 year invitation is a delicacy only.
Image 17 - A more vibrant tone to accompany the neutrality of white and silver.
Picture 18 - Invitation of 15 years with the theme flamingoes.
Image 19 - Passport to party or would it be invitation? Play with your guests.
Image 20 - Decoration trends in the invitation of 15 years.
Picture 21 - Invitation box.
Picture 22 - A simple ribbon bow and the invitation already gains new airs.
Image 23 - Invitation kit.
Picture 24 - Write the invitation using the same color as the envelope.
Picture 25 - A fun and relaxed art for the 15 year invitation.
Image 26 - A beach party deserves a themed invitation, does not it?
Picture 27 - Looking for a modern and clean 15 year invitation? Found it!
Image 28 - Another option is to send the invitations by mail.
Image 29 - The debutante dress is the highlight of this invitation.
Image 30 - An elaborate 15-year invitation suggestion.
Image 31 - Lace, bows and pearl.
Picture 32 - The combination of pink and black is ideal to mark this transition between childhood and adulthood.
Picture 33 - Simple, but leaves nothing to be desired.
Image 34 - White and pink is still the girls' preference.
Picture 35 - Lights in the background.
Image 36 - Here, the theme of the party is the story of Cinderella.
Image 37 - Floral 15 year invitation never goes out of style.
Image 38 - Moss green gives a touch of strong personality to the invitation.
Image 39 - Raffia strips to tie the invitation for 15 years.
Image 40 - Pink, Red and Yellow: The striking color invitation has opted for few words so it does not become visually tiring.
Image 41 - Choose stamps that match the art of the invitation.
Image 42 - 15 year old craft invitation.
Picture 43 - Blue flowers are the inspiration for that 15 year invitation.
Picture 44 - The dark and closed tone of the invitation reveals an elegant and sophisticated celebration.
Image 45 - A creative and different way to close the invitation.
Image 46 - 15 year invitation templates like this you can easily find in graphics.
Picture 47 - Delicate crystal dots to decorate the invitation for 15 years.
Image 48 - A leaked envelope is different and leaves the invitation presentation creative.
Picture 49 - Blue and pink flowers.
Image 50 - The name of the debutante highlighted in the invitation.
Image 51 - Invitations with the face and the way of a badge.
Picture 52 - If it has brightness in the party, it has brightness in the invitation also.
Picture 53 - Parents can take the floor and make the invitation themselves.
Picture 54 - Invitation slate: a creative idea using a super high material in the decoration.
Picture 55 - What do you think of blue with violet?
Image 56 - A beautiful and differentiated opening for the invitation.
Image 57 - Filter of dreams!
Image 58 - Classic and formal 15 year old invitation.
Image 59 - A photo of the debutante to make the invitation even more personalized.
Picture 60 - At the time of making the invitation, think about the harmony between colors and fonts.